Moot Hall comprises an attractive detached court building dating from 1812, benefitting from unrivalled views over the Tyne Bridge and the River Tyne. It is of stone construction comprising three storeys arranged beneath a hipped roof including elements of glazing, bounded by a parapet. Externally the building benefits from 28 car parking spaces which are currently used by the operational court and a further 14 spaces which are currently used by the Vermont Hotel under a covenant on the Freehold Title. The site extends to circa 0.32 hectares (0.79 acres).
- Unique opportunity to acquire one of Newcastle’s most historic buildings
- Licenced for wedding ceremonies, conferences & seminars
- 28 on-site car parking spaces
- 1,474 sq. m (15,868 sq. ft.) of accommodation
- Informal sealed tenders sought by noon Monday 29th April 2019