3 separate development sites offers significant opportunity for residential led development. Site A extends to 9.6 acres (3.9 hectares) and is generally flat. A culvert runs east to west across the site as shown in blue on photograph opposite. The site has excellent views over the historic Bathgate Golf Course to the east and the Bog Burn runs along the western boundary. The site has unburdened access from a new distributor road to the east of the Morrisons supermarket. Site B extends to 2.05 acres (0.83 Ha) and forms an island site between the main access of Whitburn Road and the rail line. The site has direct access off the road infrastructure and is ideally suited to further housing development to support adjacent site A. Site C extends to 0.88 acres (0.36 Ha) and benefits from a prominent location with excellent road frontage at the main entrance to the overall development. A McDonalds drive thru restaurant lying to the north has recently been extended to provide additional car parking. Site C would suit a retail, leisure or restaurant use, subject to planning.
- 12.53 acres (5.09 hectares) over 3 separate sites
- Adjacent to Morrisons, McDonalds and Bathgate Retail Park
- Within a short walking distance of main railway station
- Benefits from extant planning consents for residential development of 200 units
- Available on a phased basis