The site is currently occupied as car parking provision for the Crown & Sceptre Public House situated opposite. The car park will be reconfigured to retain sufficient parking to the North-Eastern boundary and releasing the remainder of the site for disposal, as indicated on the plans shown for identification purposes only. The site is tarmacadam covered and level with fenced boundaries to 3 sides. Road access is provided via a single access point onto Main Road.The area of the site to be sold is approximately 0.20 acres.
- Neath is a South Wales town located approximately 11 miles to the North of Swansea some 40 miles from Cardiff.
- Cadoxton is a residential suburb of the town, situated approximately 2 miles to the North of the town centre.
- The area has an established mix of residential properties built in semi-detached and detached design.
- The site lends itself to the development of residential accommodation.
- The potential, subject to planning, is for the development of 4 terraced residential dwellings with sufficient allocation of private parking and retention of the remainder of the site for pub car parking.