At approximately 10.7 acres, New Garden Square is located to the west of Birmingham City Centre on Hagley Road, approximately 400 metres west of Five Ways interchange and adjacent the planned Metro stop which will link Edgbaston to the city centre. The proposals will deliver a mixed use destination with up to 500,000 sq ft of new office space, 400 apartments, 13,000 sq ft of retail, bars and restaurants and up to 900 car spaces, all constructed around new public realm.
- Outline planning permission with detailed permission for the first office building - NGS1
- Brand new, grade A office accommodation
- On site car parking - 1 space per 683 sq ft NIA
- Available within 24 months
- Breeam excellent and target EPC A