The Old Customs House is a substantial three-storey Grade II listed building dating from around 1811.
The property is prominently situated on West Strand with direct frontage to Whitehaven Harbour itself, and adjacent to the Quay Street South public car park.
Internally the accommodation comprises a range of open plan and sectional offices with kitchen and WC facilities on each floor. Disabled access is currently provided by way of a ramp from street level to ground floor.
The Old Customs House offers potential for conversion to alternative uses, subject to the necessary consents, which could include mixed commercial and residential use.
Terms: Offers in the region of £225,000 are invited for the freehold interest.