Unit 1 Folly Lane, Warrington, WA5 0NGGeneral Industrial, Industrial , 51717 Sq Ft
Refurbished detached warehouse with two-storey offices, 6-7.5m eaves, 8 loading doors and 0.48 acre of expansion land.
The subject unit is situated on Folly Lane, just off the A49 (Winwick Road) which offers dual carriageway access to Junction 9 of the M62 1.5 miles to the north. The M6/M62 interchange is approximately three miles away. A number of amenities are in close proximity including Tesco, McDonalds and the Halliwell Jones Rugby stadium. Warrington Town Centre and Warrington Central railway station are approximately 0.5 miles to the south.
The unit benefits from the following specification:
- 1970’s built warehouse with extension
- Original part built with steel truss roof with brick elevations
- Extended part built with steel portal frame with metal clad elevations
- Asbestos roof with roof lights
- 8 no. drive in loading doors
- Warehouse heating & lighting
- Large power and gas supply
- Two-storey open plan offices
- Service yard to two elevations
- Loading to two elevations
- Expansion land available by separate registration