5.04 acre (2.04 ha) site located in the centre of Brucefield Industrial Estate, Livingston
Livinston is situated west of Edinburgh. It is one of Scotland's major commercial successes and a leading industrial location.
- Expanding town with significant manufacturing and distribution base.
- Skilled workforce.
- Good rail links.
- Excellent road links - located on the M8 between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Site extending to 5.04 ac (2.04 ha) as shown on plan. Located in the centre of the estate with access points opposite Rennie Square and Hutton Square.
The site was previously occupied by Amcor Flexibles Ltd and it has been cleared down to the original floor slab. The estate benefits from on site manatement and the subjects would form part of the estate service charge regime.
The Estate is identified for Classes 4, 5 *6. Interested parties should make their own enquiries to the planning department.
- Fronts the A71
- 3 miles to the south of both Junctions 3 and 3A of the M8 motorway
- 12 miles west of Edinburgh Airport and 15 miles west of Edinburgh city centre.
- 1 mile south of Livingston town centre.