The subject site is occupied as a training and defence facility and comprises a total of approximately 1.9 acres (0.80 hectares). The accommodation onsite is constructed of brick elevations under part pitched part flat roof. The buildings are of 3 storeys to the front and single rear build, with front subdivided into offices, mess, barracks and ancillary space with rear providing open warehouse/stores facility. To the rear section of the site is a substantial yard area with rear grass land. Gated vehicular access to the facility is provided off Marine Road with pedestrian access provided at the junction.
- The site comprises approximately 1.9 acres (0.80 hectares)
- Located in an extremely prominent position fronting the junction of Marine, Victoria and Bastion Road
- Located within close proximity of the town centre with nearby occupiers including M&S;, Next, Boots and TK Maxx
- Offering the potential for a variety of alternative uses, subject to planning, including Residential development, retail use, drive thru restaurant, public house, etc.
- Seeking offers in excess of £1.5 million exclusive