icons_size_white icons_size
The UK's commercial property listings site, brought to you by EG
For Sale£4,750,000.00

Tollgate Court Business Park, Tollgate Drive, Stafford, ST16 3HS

General Industrial, Other, Industrial, Other Property Types & Opportunities , 91675 Sq Ft
Property type: General Industrial, Other, Industrial, Other Property Types & Opportunities
Tenure: Investment Opportunity, For Sale Freehold
Size: 91675 Sq Ft
Price: £4,750,000.00
Location: Tollgate Court Business Park, Tollgate Drive, Stafford, ST16 3HS
Multi-let industrial/office investment in a prominent location two miles from Junction 14 of the M6 (via A34) in Tollgate Business Park, Stafford. - Modern industrial warehouse facility with small business centre extending to 91,675 sq. ft. in total on a site of 4.17 acres. - The estate is let to 6 industrial tenants and various office tenants within the business centre. - Industrial income equates to 82% of the total rent with the remaining 18% from the business centre. - Currently producing a net rental of £394,466. - Low passing rental levels with average of only £4.18 for industrial units and £8.05 (net) for the office space offering significant reversionary potential. - Seeking offers in excess of £4.75m. - Assuming standard purchaser costs of 6.58%, a purchase at this level reflects a Net Initial Yield of 7.79%, a Reversionary yield of 9.79%and a Capital value of £80.00 per sq. ft. (offices) and £46.76 per sq. ft. (industrial).

( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 106921 )
close
What do you think of our website?
Complete our survey and
you could win £1000
Start here