Building 80 Bay 5, Pensnett EstateGeneral Industrial, Industrial , 6698 Sq Ft
The Pensnett Estate, Kingswinford, West Midlands is one of the largest secure industrial estates in Europe, comprising of 185 acres and is home to almost 200 companies. The estate provides a secure, pleasant and attractive working environment in the Dudley Borough including 24hr estate CCTV and communal area maintenance.
The estate is serviced on the south side by the A4101 Dudley Road and on the north side by the B4175 Stallings Lane and is conveniently placed for easy access to the M5 and the M6 Motorways and the main rail links. The estate is in the heart of the Black Country and the town centre of Dudley is approximately 3 miles east, the Merry Hill Shopping Complex approximately 3 miles south and the centre of Kingswinford is within walking distance.
There are hundreds of opportunities for Black Country based businesses to work together to increase business and also source a wide range of services right on their own doorstep.
- End of bay terrace unit
- Portal frame construction
- Eaves height approximately 14ft 14” (4.4m)
- Manual roller shutter door approx. 12ft (3.7m) wide by 17ft 3” (5.3m) high
- Fluorescent tube lighting throughout
- Concrete painted floor to warehouse area
- Three ground floor offices to front elevation
- Toilet facilities
- Loading/unloading area to rear
- Car parking to front elevation