Buildings 53A Various Bays Available, Pensnett EstateGeneral Industrial, Industrial , 383 - 705 Sq Ft
The Pensnett Estate, Kingswinford, West Midlands is one of the largest secure industrial estates in Europe, comprising of 185 acres and is home to almost 200 companies. The estate provides a secure, pleasant and attractive working environment in the Dudley Borough including 24hr estate CCTV and communal area maintenance.
The estate is serviced on the south side by the A4101 Dudley Road and on the north side by the B4175 Stallings Lane and is conveniently placed for easy access to the M5 and the M6 Motorways and the main rail links. The estate is in the heart of the Black Country and the town centre of Dudley is approximately 3 miles east, the Merry Hill Shopping Complex approximately 3 miles south and the centre of Kingswinford is within walking distance.
There are hundreds of opportunities for Black Country based businesses to work together to increase business and also source a wide range of services right on their own doorstep.
A range of individual units within a terrace block on the Pensnett Estate
• Approximately 8.9ft (2.7m) to eaves
• Full height brickwork construction
• The roof consists of flat/felt asphalt construction on a metal deck
• One manual shutter per unit
• Fluorescent lighting
• Wall mounted electric hot air blowers
• Some units may have internal offices installed
• Each unit has access to communal toilet facilities