excellent road links from Eckland Lodge.
The A6 is just ½ mile from the park entrance,
leading to the A14 (4 miles by dual carriageway), the M1 (24 miles southbound,
26 miles northbound) and Leicester (21 miles).
Local airports include Birmingham International (46 miles), East
Midlands Airport (52 miles), London Luton Airport (59 miles) and London
Stansted Airport (76 miles).
Lincoln Building is in a rural setting with all the urban amenities you need
within 5 minutes. Desborough (2 miles)
offers a mix of supermarkets, formal and informal eateries, shops, a post
office and a leisure centre. A
children’s nursery with an Ofsted rating of ‘Outstanding’ is located within 2.5
miles of the Business Park. Market
Harborough, a five-mile drive, is served by East Midlands Trains with direct
services to London (70 minutes), Leicester, Nottingham, Sheffield and Derby. It
offers a substantial shopping experience with a myriad of high street brands
and independent boutiques, 4 key supermarket outlets and extensive leisure
facilities. There are excellent public
and private schools and nurseries for children of all ages in the area.
Eckland Lodge Business Park, Desborough Road, LE16 8HBGBMarket HarboroughNorthamptonshireLE16 8HBDesborough Road
Eckland Lodge Business Park
Eckland Lodge Business Park, Desborough Road, LE16 8HB
Property type: Office, Offices
Tenure: To Let
Size: 595 - 9332 Sq Ft
Rent: £19.00 Per Sq Ft
Location: Eckland Lodge Business Park, Desborough Road, LE16 8HB
1. Brand new, modern serviced office development.
2. Impressive, high quality specification including high speed fibre internet.
3. Rural park location with excellent road/rail links & local amenities close by.
4. Build complete/available September 2017. View now.
Whether your business is looking for a new location or room to expand, the Lincoln Building offers the perfect solution. Ample, convenient parking and the impressive double height reception area gives a welcoming and quality impression to your clients, and this light, bright and airy environment flows throughout the entire building.
There are ten office suites available; six located on the ground floor and a further four on the first floor which can be let separately, in multiple suites, as a whole floor or a whole building occupancy as required.
The building is finished to an exceptionally high specification which includes:
• Programable swipe card access
• High-speed fibre internet connectivity
• Comfort cooling system throughout
• Heat recovery ventilation system
• Raised access flooring
• LG7 compliant lighting
• Full disabled access & facilities
• Separate meeting room facilities
• Dedicated, secure server room
• One 10-person passenger lift
• Kitchenette in every office suite
• Shower facilities
• 1st floor vaulted ceilings
• Oversize walnut interior doors
• Allocated car parking & ample additional parking
• Attractive landscaped countryside setting
• On-site maintenance team
• EPC rating B or better