Three parcels of land extending to 24.59 acres
The site comprises three parcels of land extending in total to c. 9.96 ha (24.59 acres), of which 7.96 ha (19.65 acres) is potentially developable. The northern most parcel has been used as a secure storage compound / car parking, accessed from Sanwash Close and extends to c. 0.6 ha (1.44 acres). The main development parcel provides a cleared site ready for immediate development (subject to servicing etc) of c. 7.4 ha (18.24 acres). The final parcel extends to c. 2.06 ha (4.94 acres) and is presently allocated as Greenebelt.
The main site is zoned for employment uses in the St Helens Borough Council Unitary Development Plan. There have been two previous planning applications relating to the site: P/2012/0043 - full consent dated April 2012 for the erection of a B1/B2/B8 unit of 15,500 sq m (166,842 sq ft) with ancillary facilities and new access road. The applicant intended a further phase(s) of development. 1291/017 - extant (partly implemented) consent dated May 2012 for a 6,500 sq m (69,966 sq ft) industrial building plus ancillary facilities. The remainder of the site has various contemporaneous planning consent, now expired.
Freehold title numbers M130415 and MS311523
Liverpool International Business Park is the North West's best connected site.
• The Port of Liverpool is only 12 miles north and is the UK’s most successful Freezone.
• Liverpool is Britain's Greenest Port and allows significant supply chain savings - cost, carbon and time.
• The port handles approximately 700,000 TEUs a year and dominates Britain’s container trade with North America.
• A Post Panamax container terminal will increase maximum vessel size from 3,500 TEU to 15,000 TEU. Due to be operational in 2014.
• The location is exceptional, providing easy access to the National Motorway Network via the M62.
• Liverpool’s location allows 14 million households to be reached in a 4.5 hour HGV drive time.
• The Mersey Gateway Project is a major scheme to build a new six lane toll bridge over the Mersey to increase traffic flow.
• Excellent public transport infrastructure. Over 600 buses a day pass close to the site from Liverpool City Centre which is 6 miles away.
• Rail freight terminal at Mersey Multimodal Gateway in Widnes (approximately 6 miles away) with direct access to main West Coast Line.
• Garston Docks in South Liverpool is a short sea port utilised for the import and export of bulk, steel and aggregate (1.6 miles away).
• Rail uses considerably less fuel per tonne than road haulage and produces 80% less carbon dioxide per tonne carried compared to road haulage.
• Each freight train removes between 43 and 77 HGVs from the road. Novartis UK B&M Retail A561 Holiday Inn Express Hotel Speke Hall Ave.
• Liverpool John Lennon Airport is the UK’s 10th largest airport and handles over 5 million passengers each year.
• Over 70 direct destinations are on offer from Liverpool and there is a service to Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam, offering global links to over 650 worldwide destinations.
• Liverpool John Lennon Airport also accommodates freight operations and is capable of handling all sizes of aircraft.
Plot 1 5.5 hectares 13.7 acres Up to 250,000 sq ft Plot 2 1.53 hectares 3.8 acres Up to 70,000 sq ft Plot 3 1 hectare 2.5 acres Up to 50,000 sq ft
Terms: Leasehold and freehold design and build solutions available and plot sales.
Major new Industrial / logistics development up to 270,000 sq ft on a 22 acre site.
Mercury 62 is a superbly located Warehouse & Distribution location situated immediately on the M62 / M57 Interchange (known locally as Tarbock Island), providing direct access to the regions motorway network and major conurbations. The M57 and M58 intersection at Switch Island is within 10 miles and provides easy access the Port of Liverpool. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is approximately 7 miles via the A5300 Knowsley Expressway. Situated adjacent to Huyton Business Park local occupiers include Parcel Force, Home Delivery Network, Bosch, Halewood International Holdings PLC, Beesley & Fildes Ltd, Olympic Oils & Batley. Liverpool docks are within 15 miles/25 minutes and the Port of Liverpool is part of the most impressive shipping network in the UK, home to Liverpool2 a new £300 million deep-water container terminal doubling the port’s container capacity making it one of the country’s best equipped and connected terminals. There is also a Freight Terminal at Knowsley Industrial Park within 15 minutes/9 miles making this a truly Multi-Modal Location. The site is 6.5 miles from Jaguar Land Rover.
D&B solutions are available to meet an occupier’s specific specification requirements.
15m clear internal height 15% roof lights 50kN/m floor loading Office provision 136 car parking spaces 47 trailer spaces 27 dock levellers 2 level access doors 50m yard depth BREEAM very good EPC rating - A Gatehouse Secure gated and fenced yard Sprinkler tank base
Build to suit packages are available to suit occupiers' individual requirements on a freehold or leasehold basis.
Thor at Viking Park offers occupiers direct access to the new Mersey Gateway Bridge, due to open in 2016.
Additional DetailsOutline planning consent granted for a further 1.4 million sq ft of B2/B8 units with up to 40m eaves height Over £6 million of infrastructure works have been undertaken to prepare the site for immediate delivery
An opportunity capable of development of a single warehouse unit of 1,000,000 sq ft or a number of buildings from 100,000 sq ft.
Port Cheshire is a 75-acre site that offers a true multimodal development opportunity with road, rail and sea access. The development is part of the wider Peel Port plans for the Port of Liverpool and the Manchester Ship Canal, and is capable of accommodating a new warehouse and industrial facility of up to 1,000,000 ft². The site occupies a strategic location within Cheshire and provides easy access to Chester, Liverpool, North Wales and the wider North West region. Major occupiers in the area are General Motors, Essar Energy, Bank of America, Airbus and Nynas. Over the last 5 years there has been considerable development activity in Ellesmere Port, with new logistics facilities constructed for Interserve, Regatta, Scania and Prowell. Ellesmere Port is now an assisted area, which gives access to UK and European grants.
A true multimodal development opportunity with road, rail and sea access. Capable of development as a single unit of 1,000,000 ft² or a number of buildings from 100,000 ft². Build to suit opportunities. Opportunities for hard standing, automotive, liquids or bulk storage. Within a few hundred yards of junction 7 of the M53 motorway. Immediate links to the Port of Liverpool and Manchester Ship Canal. Ability to utilise the Peel Ports, container shuttle service. Existing berthing facilities on site. Existing rail lines and national connection on site. Detailed planning consent in place. Flexible lease terms available.
Omega South is a 430 acre site offering immediate access to the M62 at J8.
Omega South benefits from immediate access to the motorway network and is within easy reach of a large available labour pool. Situated 3 miles west of the M6/M62 interchange in the heart of the north west region, Omega South is midway between Manchester and Liverpool. It is already acting as a vital new link in the supply chain for a number of major national logistics operations.
The site benefits from the following:Units from 50,000 to 900,000 sq ft still available on a build to suit basis Able to accommodate a single unit up to 900,000 sq ft Zone 7 has been allocated for manufacturing and logistics space Multi award winning scheme Occupiers already include Hermes, Brakes,Travis Perkins, Asda, The Hut Group and Plastic Omnium Outline planning permission granted for a further 1.2m sq ft of B2/B8 space