Create Alert15 results
Sorry, we currently do not have any listings for rent in 0 miles of Elgin Road, NE9 - Please find below the nearest listings available.
The premises are configured to provide accommodation at ground and mezzanine floor levels and are laid out to provide a variety of tables and seating for circa 140 customers. Ancillary accommodation includes a catering kitchen with prep area and walk in fridge and freezer, thermostatically controlled beer cellar, staff facilities, managers office, number of store rooms and customer toilets.
The premises are configured to provide accommodation all at ground floor level and are laid out to provide a variety of tables and seating for circa 146 customers. Ancillary accommodation includes a catering kitchen with prep area and walk in fridge and freezer, thermostatically controlled beer cellar, staff facilities, managers office and customer toilets.
The restaurant is situated on the ground floor of the Trinity Square development which opened in 2013. The unit is adjacent to the Vue Cinema and Nandos restaurant. Externally the property was previously laid out to provide seating for 26 covers.
Durham is the economic, administrative and cultural centre of County Durham. Straddling the River Wear, Durham is located approximately 13 miles south west of Sunderland, 18 miles south of Newcastle and 22 miles north of Darlington. Durham is known for its University and World Heritage sites including the Cathedral and Castle. The subject property is located on Saddler Street, one of Durham’s prime retail locations, with a mix of national and local occupiers including Virgin Money, Cooplands, Pizza Express, Waterstones, Co-op Bank, La Tasca, Greggs, Zizzis, among others. Saddler Street provides one of the main pedestrian routes for tourists and students to Durham University and Cathedral. Durham boasts a major University population and total residential population in Durham is estimated to be approximately 36,500 people. It is also a great attraction for tourists, particularly in summer months.
The property consists of a three storey brick built building with attractive stone façade and pitched slate roof covering. The property is of traditional construction. The upper floors and basement are currently let to a restaurant trading as ‘La Speghettata’. The ground floor is accessed to the front of the building via Saddler Street with fire exit to the rear side of the building out onto Saddler Lane, next to Pizza Express. The ground floor was previously occupied by Coral Bookmakers and we believe leisure uses such as restaurants and bars may suit, subject to the relevant planning and landlord consents. The premises comprise open plan retail area with WC and storage to the side. Walls are plastered and painted with suspended ceiling and recessed lighting. Original coving and ornate features can be seen above the suspended ceiling. The property is situated within Durham City Centre Conservation Area.
The available property consists of the ground floor of a traditional, historic stone brick building on the banks of the River Tyne. Externally there are three separate outdoor seating areas which could be used as dining terraces with picturesque views across the Tyne. Following recent damage, the premises are to be completely re-fitted. Ideally the new internal layout will be agreed with the successful tenant but the area will consist of the space marked red on the plan attached. We are seeking a tenant with a back ground in food to run a food led operation who can make use of the charming setting and river views.
Location: Newcastle-upon-Tyne Tenure: Leasehold Footage: 1,324 sq ft Price: £17,500
Ground Floor Riverside Leisure Opportunity
Type: Leisure Property, Licensed & Leisure
The Boat House, Newburn, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE15 8NLGBTyne and WearNE15 8NL
• 4,236 Sq ft (394.02 Sq m) _ ◦ Ground floor: 1,816 Sq ft (168.77 Sq m) _ ◦ First floor: 2,424 Sq ft (225.25 Sq m) • Suitable for various uses, subject to planning • Adjoining Costa Coffee and adjacent Sambuca's restaurant • £6m CLS Market Square regeneration • Abundance of car parking • Incentives available STC • Asking Rent: £14,500 per annum, exc.
Unit 2, The Arcade, Front Street, Chester-le-Street, Co Durham, DH3 3BG (rear of Costa Coffee)
Type: Storage, General Retail, Retail - High Street, Retail - Out of Town, Trade Counter, Leisure Property, Pubs/Bars/Clubs, Restaurant/Cafes, Office, Showroom, Other, Industrial, Retail, Licensed & Leisure, Offices, Other Property Types & Opportunities
Unit 2, The Arcade Front Street, Chester Le Street, DH3 3BEGBChester Le StreetDurhamDH3 3BEUnit 2, The Arcade, Front Street
• Suite 2B: 1,012 sq ft (94 sq m) • Recently refurbished • 7 designated parking spaces, plus visitor bays • Prominent building on busy thoroughfare • Close to Hospital & Durham City Centre • Retailers and eateries within walking distance • Excellent road links: A167, A690 & A1(M) • Asking rent: £13,200 per annum, exclusive
LAST REMAINING OFFICE SUITE • Suite 2A: 667 sq ft (62 sq m) • Recently refurbished office - interested party to discuss decoration and carpets with agent/Landlord • 5 designated parking spaces, plus visitor bays • Prominent building on busy thoroughfare • Close to Hospital & Durham City Centre • Retailers and eateries within walking distance • Excellent road links: A167, A690 & A1(M) • Asking rent: £8,650 per annum, exclusive
Suite 2A Blackmoor Court, Durham Moor, Durham, DH1 5ER
• 257 sq ft (23.90 sq m) • Ground floor retail lock-up shop _ ◦ Alternative uses considered STPP • Fronting busy North Burns (B6313) & Market Place • Market Place £6m regeneration underway! • Close to main arterial routes: A1(M), A167 & A693 • Asking Rent: £103 per week, exc.
17 North Burns, Chester Le Street, County Durham DH3 3TF
Type: Retail, General Retail, Retail - High Street, Retail - Out of Town, Trade Counter, Leisure Property, Pubs/Bars/Clubs, Restaurant/Cafes, Licensed & Leisure
17 North Burns, Chester Le Street, DH3 3TFGBChester Le StreetDurhamDH3 3TF17, North Burns
Offer to let on behalf of London North Eastern Railway. The premises comprises of two adjoining spaces, the smaller space (unit 13) being located on the ground floor and the larger space (unit 14) split over ground and first floor. Unit 14 benefits from existing toilets and services. The premises has the potential for a roof terrace.
Other retailers at the station include Enterprise Rent a Car, Sainsbury's, M&S Simply Food, Costa, Nero, Boots and Paperchase. ( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 62537 )
Newcastle Railway Station, Units 13 & 14, Newcastle Central Railway Station, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 5DL
Type: General Retail, Leisure Property, Other, Retail, Licensed & Leisure, Other Property Types & Opportunities
Newcastle Railway Station, Units 13 & 14, Newcastle Central Railway Station, Neville Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 5DLGBNewcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon TyneNorthumberlandNE1 5DLNeville Street
Under OfferFor rent: £27,500.00 Per AnnumFor sale: £375,000.00
• 1,333 Sq ft (123.84 sq m) • City Centre Location • Suitable for alternative uses (e.g. student) STPP • Train, bus & amenities within walking distance • On street business permit and pay and display parking * (private also by separate arrangement)* • Asking price: £375,000; or • Asking rent: £27,500 per annum, exclusive
4, Old Elvet, Durham, DH1 3HL
Type: Leisure, Office, General Retail, Retail - High Street, Retail - Out of Town, Leisure Property, Other, Offices, Retail, Licensed & Leisure, Other Property Types & Opportunities
4 Old Elvet, DH1 3HLGBDurhamDurhamDH1 3HL4, Old Elvet
• 1,782 sq ft (165.44 sq m) exc. balconies • Ground and first floor: Restaurant/Cafe (A3) consent • Prime central and principal retailing location • Balconies currently being constructed, views overlooking the River Wear & creating additional seating • Planning for roof terrace to overlook River Wear approved • High footfall area • Many national neighbouring retailers/restaurants • Asking Rent from £80,000 per annum