Leisure Properties for rent in Brack Terrace, NE10
Create Alert12 results
Sorry, we currently do not have any listings for rent in 0 miles of Brack Terrace, NE10 - Please find below the nearest listings available.
Under OfferFor rent: £16,500.00 Per Annum
• 1,287 Sq ft (119.57 sq m) • 9 designated car parking spaces • Prominent frontage overlooking busy thoroughfare • Close to University Hospital, New College Durham • Eligible parties to pay no business rates • Excellent road links: A167, A690 & A1(M) • Asking rent £16,500 per annum, exclusive
SUITE 3 BLACKMOOR COURT, FRAMWELLGATE MOOR, DURHAM DH1 5ER
• 617 sq ft (57.32 sq m) • Ground floor retail . _◦ Suitable for alternative uses STPP • Durham City Centre • Prime retailing parade, Silver Street • Many national neighbouring retailers • High footfall area • Asking Rent: £39,500 per annum, exc.
RETAIL / CAFE / BAR STPP TO LET 32 SILVER STREET, DURHAM CITY CENTRE DH1 3RD
32, Silver Street, Durham, DH1 3RD
Type: Retail, General Retail, Retail - High Street, Leisure Property, Pubs/Bars/Clubs, Restaurant/Cafes, Licensed & Leisure
32 Silver Street, DH1 3RDGBDurhamDurhamDH1 3RD32, Silver Street
• 366 sq ft (33.98 sq m) • 2 allocated car parking spaces • Excellent transport routes: A1(M) / regular bus links • Eateries and leisure facilities within walking distance • No Business Rates (100% rate relief) for eligible parties • Flexible lease terms • Rent: £100.00 per week, exclusive of utility bills and repairs
First Floor, Adelaide House, Belmont Business Park, Durham DH1 1TW
Type: Leisure, Leisure Property, Business park, Office, Serviced office, Licensed & Leisure, Offices
First Floor Adelaide House, Belmont Business Park, Durham, DH1 1TWGBDurhamDurhamDH1 1TWFirst Floor, Belmont Business Park
The restaurant is situated on the ground floor of the Trinity Square development which opened in 2013. The unit is adjacent to the Vue Cinema and Nandos restaurant. Externally the property was previously laid out to provide seating for 26 covers.
The restaurant is situated on the ground floor of a detached single storey building of brick elevations.
The premises are configured to provide accommodation all at ground floor level. When trading the unit was laid out to provide a variety of tables and seating. Ancillary accommodation includes a catering kitchen, customer toilets, ancillary storage space, walk in fridge and freezer and a managers office.
Under OfferFor rent: £5,200.00 - £8,100.00 Per Annum
35 HIGH STREET NORTH, LANGLEY MOOR, DURHAM DH7 8JG TO LET RETAIL / RESTAURANT (A3) / HOT FOOD TAKEAWAY (A5)
GF Front Retail Unit: 536 sq ft (49.78 sq m) GF Rear Retail Unit: 410 sq ft (38.10 sq m) GF Whole Retail Unit: 946 sq ft (87.88 sq m)
• Open plan, ground floor lock up retail unit • Hot Food Takeaway (A5) consent granted • Suitable for various uses, subject to planning • Frontage to busy thoroughfare, A690 • Eligible parties may pay no business rates under current Government legislation
• Asking rent: . ◦ £8,600 per annum, exclusive - GF Front Retail Unit . ◦ £5,200 per annum, exclusive - GF Rear Retail Unit . ◦ £9,950 per annum, exclusive - GF Whole Retail Unit
35 High Street North, Langley Moor, Durham DH7 8JG
Type: Retail, General Retail, Retail - High Street, Retail - Out of Town, Leisure Property, Pubs/Bars/Clubs, Restaurant/Cafes, Licensed & Leisure
35 High Street North, DH7 8JGGBDurhamDurhamDH7 8JG35, High Street North
Offer to let on behalf of London North Eastern Railway. The premises comprises of two adjoining spaces, the smaller space (unit 13) being located on the ground floor and the larger space (unit 14) split over ground and first floor. Unit 14 benefits from existing toilets and services. The premises has the potential for a roof terrace.
Other retailers at the station include Enterprise Rent a Car, Sainsbury's, M&S Simply Food, Costa, Nero, Boots and Paperchase. ( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 62537 )
Newcastle Railway Station, Units 13 & 14, Newcastle Central Railway Station, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 5DL
Type: General Retail, Leisure Property, Other, Retail, Licensed & Leisure, Other Property Types & Opportunities
Newcastle Railway Station, Units 13 & 14, Newcastle Central Railway Station, Neville Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 5DLGBNewcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon TyneNorthumberlandNE1 5DLNeville Street
Suite 2A: 667 sq ft (62 sq m) Suite 2B: 1,012 sq ft (94 sq m) UNDER OFFER Recently refurbished 12 designated parking spaces, plus visitor bays Prominent building on busy thoroughfare Close to University Hospital, New College Durham Retailers and eateries within walking distance Excellent road links: A167, A690 & A1(M) Asking rent: £13 per sq ft per annum, exclusive
• 1,782 sq ft (165.44 sq m) exc. balconies • Ground and first floor: Restaurant/Cafe (A3) consent • Prime central and principal retailing location • Balconies currently being constructed, views overlooking the River Wear & creating additional seating • Planning for roof terrace to overlook River Wear approved • High footfall area • Many national neighbouring retailers/restaurants • Asking Rent from £80,000 per annum