To Let/May Sell - Former Doncasters Sterling International Building
The property is located on the established Bayton Road Industrial Estate, which lies approximately 7 miles to the north of Coventry City Centre, 20 miles east of Birmingham and 23 miles south of Leicester. Junction 3 of the M6 motorway is approximately 3 miles to the south, which in turn provides access to the wider west and east Midlands motorway networks. The estate has attracted major occupiers including Brose, Redland, Excel, Machine Tools, Aerosmith Engineering, Premier Sheet Metal and United Polymers.
The unit benefits from 3 level access doors with the opportunity to create further access points could be created if required, the unit has a maximum eaves height of 7.75m and a large power supply of 1,700 kVa. The fully secured site benefits from a gatehouse and barrier entry system, with a palisade perimeter fence and CCTV, barrier entry system, with a palisade incorporating both dome and static.
We understand that mains electricity, gas, water and drainage are connected to the property. We advise interested parties to check the position with their contractors/advisors.
• Situated in Kings Norton, within a mixed-use area including residential, retail and industrial use approximately 7 miles south of Birmingham city centre.
• The premises are situated on Lifford Lane which is accessed via the Pershore Road (A441). The M42 is circa 5 miles distant at Junction 3.
• The property is divided to accommodate individual units including a children’s soft play centre, cafe, bar, 2 gym’s, live music venue and ancillary storage units.
• The site provides parking on 2 elevations as well as a large yard to the rear.
• Extensive fire damage to a portion of the building including the music venue and bar area. The site is being sold as seen. • The Receivers are inviting unconditional offers for the freehold interest.
• Redevelopment potential, particularly residential (subject to planning).
• The site is part income producing with a current rent of £45,000 per annum gross. The premises are attracting a current income from the children’s play centre and the 2 gym facilities.