The established Old Hall Industrial Estate is situated in Bromborough on the Wirral, Merseyside and fronts directly onto Grisedale Road Accessed from Hardknot Road, which leads off the nearby A41 which links with junction 5 of the M53, approximately 3 miles distant.ELECTRIC ROLLER SHUTTER DOOR ACCESS LIGHTING INCLUDED MALE & FEMALE TOILET FACILITIES 3 PHASE ELECTRIC GAS SUPPLY APPROX 16.4FT (5.00M) TO EAVES
The established Old Hall Industrial Estate is situated in Bromborough on the Wirral, Merseyside and fronts directly onto Grisedale Road Accessed from Hardknot Road, which leads off the nearby A41 which links with junction 5 of the M53, approximately 3 miles distant.Electric roller shutter door access Lighting included Male & female toilet facilities 3 phase electric Gas supply Approx 16.4ft (5.00m) to eaves
Development Land of 2.5 and 3.8 acres capable of design & build units up to 59,000 sq ft.
Liverpool International Business Park is situated adjacent to Liverpool John Lennon Airport and overlooks the Speke and Garston Coastal Reserve with the River Mersey beyond. It is already home to a number of well established companies including B&M Retail, DHL, and Johnson Controls and is 5 minutes’ drive from Jaguar Land Rover’s Halewood plant. The subject sites amounts to 2.5 and 3.8 acres. The 2.5 plot compromises a reasonably square site with two existing entrances off Estuary Boulevard (opposite Johnson Controls) and one off De Havilland Drive. The 3.8 acre site is largely rectangular in shape and has an existing entrance of De Havilland Drive. Located in an established employment zone, the plots provide an ideal platform for the development of light industrial units, capable of accommodating around 43,000 sq ft and 59,000 sq ft respectively,
Easy access to Junction 6 of the M62. Close to Port of Liverpool. Adjacent to Liverpool John Lennon Airport. Can accommodate development up to 43,000 sq ft and 59,000 sq ft (STP). Fully serviced plot ready for immediate development.
Liverpool International Business Park is the North West's best connected site.
• The Port of Liverpool is only 12 miles north and is the UK’s most successful Freezone.
• Liverpool is Britain's Greenest Port and allows significant supply chain savings - cost, carbon and time.
• The port handles approximately 700,000 TEUs a year and dominates Britain’s container trade with North America.
• A Post Panamax container terminal will increase maximum vessel size from 3,500 TEU to 15,000 TEU. Due to be operational in 2014.
• The location is exceptional, providing easy access to the National Motorway Network via the M62.
• Liverpool’s location allows 14 million households to be reached in a 4.5 hour HGV drive time.
• The Mersey Gateway Project is a major scheme to build a new six lane toll bridge over the Mersey to increase traffic flow.
• Excellent public transport infrastructure. Over 600 buses a day pass close to the site from Liverpool City Centre which is 6 miles away.
• Rail freight terminal at Mersey Multimodal Gateway in Widnes (approximately 6 miles away) with direct access to main West Coast Line.
• Garston Docks in South Liverpool is a short sea port utilised for the import and export of bulk, steel and aggregate (1.6 miles away).
• Rail uses considerably less fuel per tonne than road haulage and produces 80% less carbon dioxide per tonne carried compared to road haulage.
• Each freight train removes between 43 and 77 HGVs from the road. Novartis UK B&M Retail A561 Holiday Inn Express Hotel Speke Hall Ave.
• Liverpool John Lennon Airport is the UK’s 10th largest airport and handles over 5 million passengers each year.
• Over 70 direct destinations are on offer from Liverpool and there is a service to Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam, offering global links to over 650 worldwide destinations.
• Liverpool John Lennon Airport also accommodates freight operations and is capable of handling all sizes of aircraft.
Plot 1 5.5 hectares 13.7 acres Up to 250,000 sq ft Plot 2 1.53 hectares 3.8 acres Up to 70,000 sq ft Plot 3 1 hectare 2.5 acres Up to 50,000 sq ft
Terms: Leasehold and freehold design and build solutions available and plot sales.
L175 is a new build unit located at Liverpool Business Park close to the port of Liverpool.
The scheme is only 5 minutes drive from Jaguar Land Rover's Halewood plant, making it an ideal location for any business that is or wants to be part of their supply chain. L175 is importantly only 12 miles south of Liverpool2, the £300m investment programme to expand and develop the Port of Liverpool's deep water container offer that will accept 95% of the world's shipping fleet.
Additional DetailsClose to Port of Liverpool Adjacent to John Lennon Airport Easy access to M62 J6 20 loading doors 12.5 metres to underside of haunch Jaguar Land Rover Halewood 5 minutes drive