The established Old Hall Industrial Estate is situated in Bromborough on the Wirral, Merseyside and fronts directly onto Grisedale Road Accessed from Hardknot Road, which leads off the nearby A41 which links with junction 5 of the M53, approximately 3 miles distant.Electric roller shutter door access Lighting included Male & female toilet facilities 3 phase electric Gas supply Approx 16.4ft (5.00m) to eaves
Development Land of 2.5 and 3.8 acres capable of design & build units up to 59,000 sq ft.
Liverpool International Business Park is situated adjacent to Liverpool John Lennon Airport and overlooks the Speke and Garston Coastal Reserve with the River Mersey beyond. It is already home to a number of well established companies including B&M Retail, DHL, and Johnson Controls and is 5 minutes’ drive from Jaguar Land Rover’s Halewood plant. The subject sites amounts to 2.5 and 3.8 acres. The 2.5 plot compromises a reasonably square site with two existing entrances off Estuary Boulevard (opposite Johnson Controls) and one off De Havilland Drive. The 3.8 acre site is largely rectangular in shape and has an existing entrance of De Havilland Drive. Located in an established employment zone, the plots provide an ideal platform for the development of light industrial units, capable of accommodating around 43,000 sq ft and 59,000 sq ft respectively,
Easy access to Junction 6 of the M62. Close to Port of Liverpool. Adjacent to Liverpool John Lennon Airport. Can accommodate development up to 43,000 sq ft and 59,000 sq ft (STP). Fully serviced plot ready for immediate development.
High quality industrial / warehouse units
Southern Gateway is situated close to a number of local amenities including: Liverpool John Lennon Airport, New Mersey Retail Park, Hunts Cross Shopping Centre and is also in close proximity to a number of large occupiers including B&M Bargains, DHL, National Blood Centre, Astra Zeneca. Specifically the units are located 500m from the Halewood car manufacturing plant occupied by Jaguar Land Rover which operates 24 hours on the production of the Range Rover Evoque and Land Rover Discovery Sport.
Unit G9 is an industrial / warehouse facility which has been refurbished and incorporates the following: • Eaves height ranging from 3.9 m to 5.3 m • Potential for new dock level loading door • Shared secure yard • Fluorescent strip lighting • Integral reception and office • Ability to combine with G10 / G11 Unit G10 is an industrial / warehouse facility which incorporates the following: • Eaves height ranging from 3.6 m to 4.4 m • Dock level loading door • Shared secure yard • Fluorescent strip lighting • Male and female WC’s • Ability to combine with G9 / G11 which incorporates the following: • Eaves height ranging from 5.7 m in temperature controlled room to 10.5 m in high bay section • 2 dock level loading doors to the front yard • 2 level access loading doors to the rear yard • Existing racking within high bay section (c. 5,000 pallets) • Shared secure yard • Fluorescent strip lighting • Male and female WC’s • Ability to combine with G9 / G10
Liverpool International Business Park is the North West's best connected site.
• The Port of Liverpool is only 12 miles north and is the UK’s most successful Freezone.
• Liverpool is Britain's Greenest Port and allows significant supply chain savings - cost, carbon and time.
• The port handles approximately 700,000 TEUs a year and dominates Britain’s container trade with North America.
• A Post Panamax container terminal will increase maximum vessel size from 3,500 TEU to 15,000 TEU. Due to be operational in 2014.
• The location is exceptional, providing easy access to the National Motorway Network via the M62.
• Liverpool’s location allows 14 million households to be reached in a 4.5 hour HGV drive time.
• The Mersey Gateway Project is a major scheme to build a new six lane toll bridge over the Mersey to increase traffic flow.
• Excellent public transport infrastructure. Over 600 buses a day pass close to the site from Liverpool City Centre which is 6 miles away.
• Rail freight terminal at Mersey Multimodal Gateway in Widnes (approximately 6 miles away) with direct access to main West Coast Line.
• Garston Docks in South Liverpool is a short sea port utilised for the import and export of bulk, steel and aggregate (1.6 miles away).
• Rail uses considerably less fuel per tonne than road haulage and produces 80% less carbon dioxide per tonne carried compared to road haulage.
• Each freight train removes between 43 and 77 HGVs from the road. Novartis UK B&M Retail A561 Holiday Inn Express Hotel Speke Hall Ave.
• Liverpool John Lennon Airport is the UK’s 10th largest airport and handles over 5 million passengers each year.
• Over 70 direct destinations are on offer from Liverpool and there is a service to Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam, offering global links to over 650 worldwide destinations.
• Liverpool John Lennon Airport also accommodates freight operations and is capable of handling all sizes of aircraft.
Plot 1 5.5 hectares 13.7 acres Up to 250,000 sq ft Plot 2 1.53 hectares 3.8 acres Up to 70,000 sq ft Plot 3 1 hectare 2.5 acres Up to 50,000 sq ft
Terms: Leasehold and freehold design and build solutions available and plot sales.
L175 is a new build unit located at Liverpool Business Park close to the port of Liverpool.
The scheme is only 5 minutes drive from Jaguar Land Rover's Halewood plant, making it an ideal location for any business that is or wants to be part of their supply chain. L175 is importantly only 12 miles south of Liverpool2, the £300m investment programme to expand and develop the Port of Liverpool's deep water container offer that will accept 95% of the world's shipping fleet.
Additional DetailsClose to Port of Liverpool Adjacent to John Lennon Airport Easy access to M62 J6 20 loading doors 12.5 metres to underside of haunch Jaguar Land Rover Halewood 5 minutes drive
Hawarden Business Park offers new build industrial/warehouse units on a Design & Build basis in an Enterprise Zone.
Just 6 miles west of Chester city centre and within 2 miles of A55, Hawarden Business Park enables companies to locate in an established business area whilst enjoying the outstanding benefits of North Wales' appealing lifestyle. Hawarden village with its range of eateries and local facilities and Broughton Retail Park's range of national retailers such as Tesco, BHS,Boots, Next and Costa are both within 5 minutes drive. The adjacent Airport has attracted significant investment by Airbus and is one of the most important employment sites in North Wales.Other major companies who have been attracted to the area include Toyota, Raytheon, BAE Systems, and Alcontrol whilst a diverse range of businesses including call centres, mainstream manufacturing, bio-pharma,food processing and logistics are all trading nearby.
Deeside Enterprise Zone is one of the most modern, high skills driven manufacturing areas in the UK and the Welsh Government’s ambition is to make Deeside a leading centre for advanced manufacturing and technology. In addition to the business support offered by the Welsh Government, companies located within the zone have access to a range of further support and financial incentives, including a discretional business rates scheme.
Build to suit packages are available to suit occupiers' individual requirements on a freehold or leasehold basis.
Thor at Viking Park offers occupiers direct access to the new Mersey Gateway Bridge, due to open in 2016.
Additional DetailsOutline planning consent granted for a further 1.4 million sq ft of B2/B8 units with up to 40m eaves height Over £6 million of infrastructure works have been undertaken to prepare the site for immediate delivery
Speke Business park is a fantastic new development of 16 business units ready to occupy straight away.
Additional Details50,910 sq ft of industrial and warehouse accommodation Flexible sizes from 2,000 sq ft to 22,850 sq ft Designed and built to BREEAM 'Excellent' standard 58 car parking spaces 6 metre eaves height
Plot 1 (0.96 acres)
Plot 10 (1.16 acres)
EPC:- Block A - A23 Block B - B26 Block C - B30 Block D - B34