A regular shaped, single storey unit, with gas fired central heating and currently comprising of retail/workshop space, separate kitchenette and toilet. The building has both front and side entrances and there is parking to the front, number of spaces to be confirmed, subject to proposed use. ( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 1235 )
• Unit 3 Beckery Enterprise is a modern semi detached 2 storey business unit that was purchased in March 2017 but following expansion of the purchaser’s business and its subsequent relocation the property has become available for sale or to let.
• The property is of steel frame construction and brick and metal sheet cladding and is fully insulated
• The unit benefits from 2 roller shutter doors and pedestrian door at ground floor level.
• Internally the owner has fitted out the ground floor to provide open plan workshop / storage accommodation with storeroom and disabled WC facility
• The owner has fitted out the first floor to a high standard with partitioning to provide office and store area leading to a further office with fully fitted kitchen . • The property benefits from mains water, drainage and three phase electricity
• The unit benefits from 3 car spaces within the communal car parking area
• CCTV has been installed at the property
2 Storey Business Unit in Glastonbury
Type: Office, Light Industrial, Storage, Business park, Offices, Industrial
Unit 3 Beckery Enterprise Park, Beckery, Glastonbury, BA6 9QTGBGlastonburySomersetBA6 9QTUnit 3, Beckery
Phase I (currently nearing completion) comprises a block of with three industrial units on the ground floor and three office suites on the first floor. The ground floor units will have a electric roller shutter door to front, a minimum eaves height of 3.70m (12' 2") and benefit from three-phase electric power, suspended ceilings with integral lighting, WC, delivery area and dedicated car parking. The first floor units will have an independent lobby at ground floor with a stair rising to an open plan space with rooflights and windows and benefit from fluorescent lighting and small power, WC, and dedicated car parking. All units will otherwise be provided to shell and core specification with capped services. Prospective occupiers will have the opportunity to tailor the internal fit-out, at separate cost. ( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 1100 )
Units at Bartlett Farm, Godney Road, Glastonbury, BA6 9AF
Type: Office, General Industrial, Offices, Industrial
Units at Bartlett Farm, Godney Road, Glastonbury, BA6 9AFGBMendip, GlastonburySomersetBA6 9AF7, Godney Road