Results - General Retail properties for sale near Penarth Close, L7 Sorry, we currently do not have any listings for sale in 0 miles of Penarth Close, L7 - Please find below the nearest listings available.Need a mortgage? Click for a quote.
For sale - Retail Investment. The property is held by way of a 999 year lease granted in 1984 at a peppercorn rent without review, subject to and with the benefit of an underlease granted to Regis UK Ltd for 10 years from March 2013 at a rent of £13,000 pa. Regis UK own and operate 350 hair dressing salons in the UK including brands such as Regis, Supercuts, and Sassoon Salon. The property has been in the same use since 1988, at that time trading as Alan Paul Hairdressers. The premises are ground floor only, the first floor forms part of the ajoining public house. Ormskirk is a thriving market town in West Lancashire approx 13 miles north of Liverpool and 18 miles south of Preston. The town has a population of approx 23,400 boosted by an expanding Edge Hill campus. The premises are located on Moorgate which links Marks and Spencer Simply Food & Market Hall with the prime retail pitch of Moor Street. Nearby occupiers include The Queens Head Public House, Home Bargains, Co-op Travel and William Hill.
3 Moorgate, Ormskirk L39
Type: Retail, General Retail, Retail - High Street
- The property is located in Childwall and is part of the wider Liverpool conurbation, approximately 3 - Excellent communication links being located on Queens Drive at the end of the M62 motorway and also - The property is arranged over two floors. - 1 Fiveways, L15 6TB - The premises are held on a freehold basis.
Huyton is located in Knowsley, located 6 miles from Liverpool City Centre. The subject property comprises former premises occupying a corner plot. Nearby occupiers include Costa, Wilkos, Pound Bakery and New Look.
- Attractive two storey former Bank premises - Freehold - Suitable for a variety of alternative uses, subject to planning - Prominent corner plot - Prime town centre plot
Freehold Former Bank Premises in Huyton, Liverpool
The former NatWest premises is located on Main Street a busy high street comprising a mixture of local and national retailers. The property occupies a prominent corner plot and benefits from a large surface car park to the rear.
- Attractive four storey former Bank premises - Freehold - Suitable for a variety of alternative uses, subject to planning - Dedicated car parking
Freehold Former Bank Premise in Frodsham, Cheshire
Type: General Retail, Retail
117 Main Street, Frodsham, WA6 7AFGBCheshire West and Chester, FrodshamCheshireWA6 7AF117, Main Street
The subject property comprises ground floor retail premises with first floor office / storage accommodation, in addition to a separately accessed first and second floor residential / office opportunity. Nearby occupiers include Tesco, Halifax and Santander Bank.
- Ground floor retail premises are let to St Joseph’s Hospice Association. - 10 year effective FRI lease from May 2017 without breaks. - Passing rent of £16,000 pa. Rent is to be reviewed on an upwards only basis at 5 yearly intervals on an open market basis. - First and second floor residential / office conversation opportunity extending to 935 sq ft with independent access from Liverpool Road.
The property comprises a substantial investment asset that is currently fully occupied, with two commercial lettings and two residential lettings.
12-14 Horsemarket Street is occupied as a gent's hairdressing salon/barbers shop at ground floor (they also occupy 5 other shops in the north west) together with two residential apartments above that benefit from separate access at the rear ground floor.
16 Horsemarket Street is occupied as a hair salon and is arranged over three floors. The occupier also trades from an established and successful salon in nearby Stockton Heath, which has been trading for 10 years.
The upper floor apartments over 12-14 Horsemarket Street have recently been converted and were let out almost immediately following their completion.
* Spectacular mixed use development opportunity. * Potential for over 180 apartments. * Adjoins Ten Streets initiative. * 3 minutes drive to Central Business District. * Freehold with vacant possession. * Close proximity to Proposed Everton Stadium.
- The site is located 1.5 north of Liverpool City Centre, less than 10 minutes drive and 3 miles from the M62 motorway. - The site benefits from road frontage to Great Howard Street. - There are a mixture of commercial/industrial units in the area and the site is directly opposite the Titanic Hotel on Stanley Dock. - The southern boundary is formed by the Leeds/Liverpool canal leading directly into the Albert Dock complex at the heart of the city’s waterfront.
Mixed Use Development Opportunity For Sale in Liverpool
The property comprises a 3 storey mid-terraced property providing retail accommodation to the ground floor with residential accommodation above. The ground floor is configured as a ladies and gents hair salon. The upper floors comprise a large self-contained 3 - bed maisonette.
- Investment property producing approximately £19,000 per annum. - Long-standing tenants. - Multi-let hair Salon. - Large 3 - bed maisonette. - Opportunity to add value through refurbishment. - Offers Invited.
Three storey building for sale in a parade of 6 shops in a prominent location on Birkenhead Road, Hoylake. The premises are currently fitted out as a licensed restaurant with air conditioning, fully fitted commercial kitchen, vinyl flooring an spot lighting. To the upper floors is a three bedroomed maisonette with the potential to split into two separate flats. The parade is sandwiched between Manor Road and Newton Road and is close to Hoylake town centre.
22 Birkenhead Road, Hoylake, Wirral
Type: General Retail, Pubs/Bars/Clubs, Restaurant/Cafes, Retail, Licensed & Leisure
All enquiries to John Barker. Development / Investment opportunity with outline planning consent for a supermarket (17,000 sq ft) and Bookmakers (1,292 sq ft) with 100 car parking spaces. William Hill is already in occupation.
Childwall Valley Road, Liverpool L25
Type: General Retail, Retail
Childwall Valley Road, L25 2PLGBLiverpoolMerseysideL25 2PLChildwall Valley Road
The site has been masterplanned to provide roadside retail and leisure opportunities, including a foodstore, PFS, family pub, drive thru restaurant and hotel in a highly prominent location.
- The site is located fronting the A494, the principal route east/west between North Wales and the major North West conurbations. - The road benefits from two way average daily traffic movements of 50,000 vehicles. - Flexible plot and unit sizes are available to suit specific occupier requirements on a freehold or leasehold basis.
Flexible Roadside Retail & Leisure Opportunities For Sale or To Let in Deeside
Type: General Retail, Land, Retail, Commercial Land
Prominent Roadside Site • Good frontage to Cleveland Street and return frontage to Rendell Street • 0.2335 hectares (0.58 acres) • Development potential • Suitable for a variety of uses, subject to planning
The property occupies a very prominent corner plot at the junction of Cleveland Street (A5030) and Rendell Street located approximately two miles to the north of Birkenhead town centre. The site is in a mixed use locality, predominantly employment and automotive related. The general area requires regeneration and there are a number of redundant and empty buildings. Occupiers in the immediate area are, predominantly, independent traders in the automotive sector (MOT, repairers, breakers, hand car was, parts distributors). There is a limited amount of residential in the area.
The property comprises a purpose-built conveyor car wash. The building is of steel frame construction with brick and profile steel clad elevations and is capable of conversion to alternative roadside uses, subject to planning. There is a single access and egress point off Cleveland Street at the eastern end of the site.Cleveland Street is a busy road but it is possible to access the site from both directions The site is considered suitable for comprehensive redevelopment, subject to planning.
The premises have planning consent for a car wash which is a Sui Generis use. Interested Parties should contact Wirral Planning Department on 0151 606 2020 or e-mail email@example.com.
The property is assessed in the 2010 Valuation List as Car Wash Premises with a Rateable Value of £22,250
Offers are invited for the freehold interest with vacant possession. There will be a covenant on the property preventing its use for any type of car wash use in future.
Viewings and further information:
Tony Hindley MRICS Director 07793 500 352 firstname.lastname@example.org
Robin Lawrence MRICS Director 07747 021 698 email@example.com