High Yielding Mixed Use Investment Opportunity
The property is located in Speke, approximately 7 miles (11km) south east of Liverpool City Centre near the north bank of the River Mersey. The area is served by the A561 dual carriageway, which is the principal southern gateway into Liverpool, as well as providing access to Junction 6 of the M62 (via the A562 and A5300) and Junction 12 of the M56 (via the A533 and A557).
Multi-let warehouse investment with ancillary office and laboratory accommodation totaling 367,973 sq ft (34,185 sq m) Extensive and prominent frontage to Speke Boulevard, a major arterial route in and out of Liverpool and well established commercial location within Merseyside Speke is home to the largest cluster of biologic manufacturing in Europe Let to tenants including Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, Acumen Distribution Limited and Nerudia Limited with a total passing rent of £916,548 per annum Five principal buildings on a site area of 17.32 acres (7.01 hectares) Future asset management angles to enhance value Potential redevelopment opportunities, subject to planning We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £8,300,000 (Eight million, Three Hundred thousand pounds) which reflects a net initial yield of 10.35% after standard purchaser’s costs of 6.67%, a triple net initial yield of 8.82%, a reversionary yield of 13.90% and a low capital value of £22.56 per sq ft.
Freehold retail/leisure investment opportunity
Modern Office Investment Opportunity
Prestige office accommodation within a popular and well established business park.
Century Park is strategically located on the edge of Altrincham less than 5 miles from Manchester Airport and just 10 minutes’ drive from Junction 5 of the M56. Altrincham interchange Metrolink is close by providing direct connectivity to Manchester Piccadilly Railway Station.
Additional DetailsSpecification Extensive on-site parking Landscaped grounds Nearby amenities include: Waitrose, Altrincham Retail Park and The Bay Malton Public House Transport connectivity including Hartlebury Train Station and Altrincham Metrolink interchange close by Perimeter trunking New carpeting and decoration throughout New LG lighting Upgrade of common areas Refurbishment of WC facilities Availability
The units are currently undergoing a comprehensive refurbishment
| Unit A | sq ft | sq m |
| Ground | 2,618 | 243.2 |
| 1st | 2,618 | 243.2 |
| Total | 5,236 | 486.4 |
| Unit B | sq ft | sq m |
| Ground | 2,638 | 245.0 |
| 1st | 2,545 | 723.3 |
| Total | 5,183 | 968.3 |
Unit 1, Pacific Road
| Floor | sq ft | sq m |
| Ground | 2,028 | 188.4 |
| 1st | 2,404 | 223.3 |
| Total | 4,432 | 411.7 |
Liverpool International Business Park is the North West's best connected site.
• The Port of Liverpool is only 12 miles north and is the UK’s most successful Freezone.
• Liverpool is Britain's Greenest Port and allows significant supply chain savings - cost, carbon and time.
• The port handles approximately 700,000 TEUs a year and dominates Britain’s container trade with North America.
• A Post Panamax container terminal will increase maximum vessel size from 3,500 TEU to 15,000 TEU. Due to be operational in 2014.
• The location is exceptional, providing easy access to the National Motorway Network via the M62.
• Liverpool’s location allows 14 million households to be reached in a 4.5 hour HGV drive time.
• The Mersey Gateway Project is a major scheme to build a new six lane toll bridge over the Mersey to increase traffic flow.
• Excellent public transport infrastructure. Over 600 buses a day pass close to the site from Liverpool City Centre which is 6 miles away.
• Rail freight terminal at Mersey Multimodal Gateway in Widnes (approximately 6 miles away) with direct access to main West Coast Line.
• Garston Docks in South Liverpool is a short sea port utilised for the import and export of bulk, steel and aggregate (1.6 miles away).
• Rail uses considerably less fuel per tonne than road haulage and produces 80% less carbon dioxide per tonne carried compared to road haulage.
• Each freight train removes between 43 and 77 HGVs from the road. Novartis UK B&M Retail A561 Holiday Inn Express Hotel Speke Hall Ave.
• Liverpool John Lennon Airport is the UK’s 10th largest airport and handles over 5 million passengers each year.
• Over 70 direct destinations are on offer from Liverpool and there is a service to Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam, offering global links to over 650 worldwide destinations.
• Liverpool John Lennon Airport also accommodates freight operations and is capable of handling all sizes of aircraft.
Plot 1 5.5 hectares 13.7 acres Up to 250,000 sq ft Plot 2 1.53 hectares 3.8 acres Up to 70,000 sq ft Plot 3 1 hectare 2.5 acres Up to 50,000 sq ft
Terms: Leasehold and freehold design and build solutions available and plot sales.
Residential and commercial development opportunity. Prime location in the centre of Altrincham town centre.
Altrincham is an established residential location situated within South Manchester. The subject property is situated on George Street a prime retail location within the town centre. Altrincham is currently benefitting from over £100m of development including retail, leisure, a new community hospital and a 88,000 sq ft Health & Wellbeing Civic Building. Over the last 12 months major improvements have also been made to Altrincham's public realm and transport interchange which serves the Metrolink, Trains and Bus station, situated 0.2 miles from the subject site. The site is located 10 miles from Manchester City Centre which can be easily accessed via the M56/M60 or the Metro link which departs every 12 minutes from Altrincham Train Station.
The site currently comprises two retail units providing a total of 20,000sq ft of accommodation over two levels. A double height glass façade fronts onto George Street where pedestrian access is provided and the units extend back to Central Way which also provides vehicular access.
Major new Industrial / logistics development up to 270,000 sq ft on a 22 acre site.
Mercury 62 is a superbly located Warehouse & Distribution location situated immediately on the M62 / M57 Interchange (known locally as Tarbock Island), providing direct access to the regions motorway network and major conurbations. The M57 and M58 intersection at Switch Island is within 10 miles and provides easy access the Port of Liverpool. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is approximately 7 miles via the A5300 Knowsley Expressway. Situated adjacent to Huyton Business Park local occupiers include Parcel Force, Home Delivery Network, Bosch, Halewood International Holdings PLC, Beesley & Fildes Ltd, Olympic Oils & Batley. Liverpool docks are within 15 miles/25 minutes and the Port of Liverpool is part of the most impressive shipping network in the UK, home to Liverpool2 a new £300 million deep-water container terminal doubling the port’s container capacity making it one of the country’s best equipped and connected terminals. There is also a Freight Terminal at Knowsley Industrial Park within 15 minutes/9 miles making this a truly Multi-Modal Location. The site is 6.5 miles from Jaguar Land Rover.
D&B solutions are available to meet an occupier’s specific specification requirements.
15m clear internal height 15% roof lights 50kN/m floor loading Office provision 136 car parking spaces 47 trailer spaces 27 dock levellers 2 level access doors 50m yard depth BREEAM very good EPC rating - A Gatehouse Secure gated and fenced yard Sprinkler tank base
Detached self-contained 2 storey office within a secure site.
Prominently situated on Greenwood Drive at the entrance to Manor Park, accessed off Blackheath Lane at its junction with the A558 Daresbury Express Way, close to junction 11 of the M56 motorway.
| Floor | Sq Ft | Sq M |
| Ground | 6,863 | 637.58 |
| 1st | 6,864 | 637.68 |
| TOTAL | 13,727 | 1,275.26 |
82 car parking spaces