Landmark riverside building
• 382 en-suite bed spaces in a prominent, modern scheme in Stockton-On-Tees
• Nominations Agreement with Durham University for the entire building until September 2019
• Annual reviews directly proportional to those made by the University
• The University underwrites all of the core term income which currently totals circa £2.0 million gross
• There is an opportunity to implement a new Nominations Agreement with the International Study Centre, post September 2019
• Potential to change the property's use (stp) to traditional residential, hotel and leisure accommodation in 2019 and beyond
JLL is inviting offers on an unconditional basis for the freehold interest in this asset. Selling on behalf of Ryan Grant, Simon Wilson and Anne O'Keefe as the Joint Administrators of Bournston (Stockton) limited, acting without personal liability.
Residential development opportunity fronting onto the River Tees, benefitting from outline planning permission for 201 units.
The site lies c.700m to the south of Stockton-On-Tees town centre fronting onto the River Tees to the south of Boathouse Lane. Access and egress from the site leads directly onto the A1130 and the A135 allowing easy access into the town centre, Middlesborough and Newcastle. The site benefits from direct access onto Boathouse Lane and benefits from direct frontage onto the River Tees.
The site is of a regular shape and site remediation works have been completed on the site.
To Let/For Sale - Industrial Premises
Newton Aycliffe Industrial Estate is located within County Durham approximately 0.75 miles from Junction 59 of the A1(M) and 1.5 miles to the south of Newton Aycliffe's town centre. Darlington lies approximately 6 miles to the south east of and Durham 13 miles to the north. The property is situated at the corner of Redworth Way and Walworth Road to the north end of the estate.
A service charge is payable towards the upkeep of the maintenance and common parts of the estate.
Grade A offices To Let
Standing in an established commercial environment, Surtees Business Park enjoys a strategic location adjacent to the A66 trunk road accessed from Bowesfield Lane. The A66(T) provides a direct link to the A1(M) to the west and A19(T) to the east. The park is located within the Preston Farm area of Teesside and forms one of the main business locations for the Teesside conurbation housing a number of local, national and international companies. Frequent rail services to London, Leeds, York, Newcastle and Edinburgh are afforded via the main East Coast station at Darlington, approximately 15 miles away. Additionally a range of domestic and international flights are available at Durham Tees Valley International Airport 6 miles away.