G Park in Stoke comprises 2 units for distribution/industrial purposes.
Located within an established commercial area, G-Park Stoke 275 will be available for occupation in December 2018. The speculatively built warehouse will benefit from a best-in-class specification, including 50 metre service yard, 15 metres clear internal height, 28 dock levellers and four level access doors, 38 HGV parking spaces, 168 car parking spaces, a gatehouse and three storey offices. Junction 15 of the M6 (7 miles) to the west provides road links to the North West and West Midlands, and Junction 24 of the M1 to the east provides road links to London and the North East.
The site is situated on Williamson Street linking onto the A50 which is a busy arterial road.
The site is situated on Williamson Street linking into the A50. The A50 benefits from a busy arterial road running through the heart of Tunstall. The site benefits from a prominent position and has excellent visuals.
Well Let Industrial Investment Opportunity
Stoke-on-Trent is strategically located in the heart of the UK, 44 miles south of Manchester, 45 miles north of Birmingham and 35 miles west of Derby. With a population in excess of 250,000 Stoke is both a regional hub and the principal city within the North Midlands. The region is home to a number of multinational companies including JCB, Bet 365, Amazon, Jaguar Land Rover, Michelin and Alstom Grid. The strength of the region’s industrial sector is exemplified by JCB’s decision to create a further 2,500 jobs in Staffordshire, whilst Jaguar Land Rover have recently gained planning consent for a new £40m car storage depot. Stoke-on-Trent’s long history of industrial manufacturing continues to the present day, with 27% of the workforce employed in manufacturing and elementary occupations. This is considerably higher than the UK average of 17%. Businesses looking to relocate to the region are also attracted by the competitive wage costs which are 14% lower than the UK average.
The surrounding area comprises a mix of industrial and trade counter accommodation, where surrounding occupiers include: B&Q, Jewson and CAEM UK. The area is complimented by a strong retail offering via the adjacent Freeport Talke Retail Park where tenants include GAP, Nike, Holland & Barrett, Costa Coffee and Marks & Spencer.
• Unit 4 - Comprises a detached 2-bay industrial warehouse unit of steel portal frame construction, extending to 5,064 sq m (54,506 sq ft), with secure yard areas off the north and south elevations. The property benefits from 6.7m eaves, 5 dock loading doors, 3 roller-shutter access doors, a large loading canopy, tenant installed mezzanine, gas blower heating and strip lighting. The property benefits from two-storey office accommodation and male and female WC’s, The tenant, National Veterinary Services Limited, is also in occupation of Unit 3 (which lies adjacent to Unit 4 but does not form part of this sale). NVSL operate a shared yard and security cabin on the northern yard, between their two units.
• The properties benefit from excellent road communications having close proximity to the A34, A500 and M6 Motorway
• Jamage Industrial Estate is situated within a well established industrial area
• The investment comprises 2 industrial units extending to 109,320 sq ft overall
• Unit 2 extends to 54,814 sq ft on a site of 2.90 acres
• Unit 4 extends to 54,506 sq ft on a site of 2.86 acres
• Unit 2 is occupied by Service Metals (Midlands) Ltd, at a rent of £177,079 per annum (£3.23 per sq ft)
• Unit 4 is occupied by National Veterinary Services Ltd, at a rent of £226,446 per annum (£4.15 per sq ft)
• Extremely favourable Average Weighted Unexpired Lease Term of 9.00 years to expiry and break
• Both tenants provide excellent covenant strength – reflecting minimum risk of business failure
• Freehold / Virtual Freehold