- Town Centre Grade II Listed Retail Premises - Other Uses may be obtainable - Subject to Planning - Well Presented - Open Plan Retail Area - High Footfall Location - Heating & Lighting - Kitchenette & W/C's ( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 14868679 )
26 Trinity Street, Colchester, CO1 1JN
Type: Office, Retail - High Street, Offices, Retail
26 Trinity Street, Colchester, CO1 1JNGBColchester, ColchesterEssexCO1 1JNTrinity Street
- Informal Tender 12Noon Friday 22nd June 2018 - In need of Refurbishment - Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace House - Located in the popular area of St Mary's - Short Walk from Colchester Town Centre - No on-going chain ( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 14868606 )
- Detached Victoria Home in need of Refurbishment - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms, 1 Bathroom - Plot Size 0.16 of an Acre - Potential for Redevelopment Subject to Planning Consent - Close to Colchester Town Centre - Easy access to Colchester Town Railway Station ( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 14868602 )
The property, which is Grade II Listed, is arranged on basement, ground and two upper floors offering a ground floor bar, restaurant (43 covers), kitchen and WCs with a basement cellar. The first floor provides additional restaurant seating (55 covers) and ancillary accommodation. Further ancillary accommodation is on the second floor. A self-contained 4/5 bedroom flat, accessed via North Hill is available by separate negotiation. To the rear is a private courtyard at the rear, which provides a further 28 covers, and parking for two vehicles via Crispin Court adjacent.
( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 4190 )
14 - 15 North Hill, COLCHESTER, CO1 1DZ
Type: General Retail, Restaurants/Cafes, Pubs/Bars/Clubs, Retail, Licensed & Leisure
14 - 15 North Hill, COLCHESTER, CO1 1DZGBColchester, ColchesterEssexCO1 1DZ11, North Hill
The property comprises a two storey, Grade II listed building over ground and first floors with plastered elevations beneath a pitched pantile and slate roof. It has been refurbished to an exceptional standard benefiting from an array of attractive period features, fully fitted professional kitchen, circa 65 covers, minstrel room providing dining function room space, and a self-contained office / flat with living room, bedroom and fully fitted bathroom. ( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 4129 )
THE STOCKWELL, 44 WEST STOCKWELL STREET, COLCHESTER, CO1 1HN
Type: Restaurants/Cafes, Licensed & Leisure
THE STOCKWELL, 44 WEST STOCKWELL STREET, COLCHESTER, CO1 1HNGBColchester, ColchesterEssexCO1 1HN8, West Stockwell Street
The park is well-established and at the time of inspection was developed to accommodate 150 touring caravans together with storage facilities for up to 100 touring caravans and good quality amenity buildings.
Comprising a two storey detached former police station, each floor is arranged as a number of rooms throughout including offices, interview rooms, locked areas and stores, together with kitchen and WC facilities.
There is a large car parking to rear of the main building together with a small store and WC areas, plus a single garage (not inspected). ( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 8903541 )
Shrub End Police Station, 54 - 56 John Kent Avenue, Colchester, CO2 9HE
Type: Office, Land, Land, Offices, Commercial Land
Shrub End Police Station, 54 - 56 John Kent Avenue, Colchester, CO2 9HEGBColchester, ColchesterEssexCO2 9HE71A, John Kent Avenue
- UNDER OFFER - Attractive Low Density Residential Development Opportunity - Approx 3.1 Acres (1.25 Hectares) - To be sold with Permission for 26 Three and Four Bedroom Family Homes - Easy Access to Colchester North Station, Town Centre and A12 - Site Available for Immediate Development - Low Density Scheme with above average Open Space - Individually Designed Family Homes in Non-Estate Location - Information Pack available ( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 14868305 )
The property comprises a prime retail shop with a fully glazed frontage and storage on two upper floors, located in the heart of the town centre close to Marks and Spencer, Robert Dyas, Paddy Power and Santander. ( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 3726 )
52/53 High Street, COLCHESTER, CO1 1DH
Type: General Retail, Retail
52/53 High Street, COLCHESTER, CO1 1DHGBColchester, ColchesterEssexCO1 1DH51, High Street
- Joint Agents with Knight Frank on behalf of BMO Real Estate Partners - Residential Development Opportunity - 5.3 hectares (13 acres) - Outline Planning Permission for 154 all private dwellings plus 2,517 sq. m. Class B1 and/or D1 floor space - Colchester North Station 0.85 miles by road & Colchester High Street 0.8 miles by foot - Direct links to A12 trunk road - Dedicated website: www.cowdrayavenue.co.uk
Period property with large garden to the rear.Circa.0.12 acres unconsented development opportunity in the centre of Colchester.Residential Development Potential - Subject to Planning. This two storey period property is arranged over; Basement, Ground and First floors. It is currently vacant but was recently used to provide a Day Unit for mental illness in adults by the NHS. The building benefits from a garden to the rear of approximately 2,980 sq ft in size which abuts the southern perimeter of the site. The property benefits from off-street car parking fronting the property.14 Creffield Road is locally listed and falls within the ‘Colchester Area 2’ Conservation Area. This extends to a special protection for built and national environment to protect the appearance and character of the area. 14 Creffield Road is also subject to an Article 4 planning policy relating to ‘Controls over Alterations’.
14 Creffield Road, Colchester, CO3 3JA
Type: Healthcare, Other Property Types & Opportunities