• On the instructions of the Joint Administrators of Lionhouse Hotels Limited (in Administration) • Grade II Listed hotel in prominent town centre location • 43 en suite letting bedrooms, 3 conference suites • Restaurant (40) & bar (25) & leisure suite with a swimming pool • Large car park, rear garden, gazebo & summer house • 2016 occupancy 70%, ARR £52-£60 • Net turnover year end 31/12/16 - £1.190m
Hotel in Surrey For Sale
Type: Hotel, Leisure
The Georgian Hotel, High Street, Haslemere, SurreyGBHaslemereSurreyGU27 2JYHigh Street
Freehold for sale with redevelopment potential in Stoke Newington.
—Stoke Newington High Street —Significant re-development potential —9,611 sq ft existing building —Ten existing residential units measuring 5,353 sq ft —Multiple triple A covenants interested in the retail space —Restaurant tenant pre-let in place subject to change of use —Offers in excess of £3,500,000
Wilmer Place, 193–201 Stoke Newington High Street, London N16 0LH
Type: Residential, Retail, Other Property Types & Opportunities
193-201 Stoke Newington High Street, London, N16 0LHGBLondonGreater LondonN16 0LH193-201, Stoke Newington High Street
Mixed use building with lapsed consent for 10 apartments and 2 retail units opposite entrance to Catford Bridge train station, available subject to planning, unconditional proposals also considered.
• Existing building circa 381 sq m (3,290 sq ft) • Opposite Catford Bridge train station (London Bridge 12 mins) • Lapsed consent for 9 x 1 bed, 1 x 2 bed and 2 x retail units • For sale by informal tender (unless sold prior) • Offers invited on a subject to planning / unconditional basis • Freehold
Guide £2,000,000 subject to planning
Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14
Potential for redevelopment to residential or commercial use. One and two storey retail showroom and warehouses, adjacent to 3.5 storey mixed use building. Plot of 0.65 of an acre, with two vehicular access points, 160m from High Street. Currently producing £145,000 rental income per annum.
• 0.26 ha (0.65 ac) site area • 0.5 of a mile from North Camp rail station (London Paddington 1 hr) • Indicative sketch for residential scheme of apartments and houses • For sale by informal tender (unless sold prior) • Offers invited on a subject to planning basis • Freehold
Guide £2,500,000 subject to planning
Redevelopment / Investment Opportunity
Type: Retail, Mixed use, Residential, Other Property Types & Opportunities
Catford Bridge Railway Station, Station Approach, Catford Bridge, SE6 4REGBLondonGreater LondonSE6 4RECatford Bridge, Station Approach
Napoleon House is a modern factory building constructed to very high standards 12 years ago for an engineering type business on a site of 2.3 acres net (additional land set aside for landscaping and planting within the greater boundary). There is staff and customer car-parking for 80 cars and a secure service yard of approximately 25,000sqft. Constructed on an impressive steel portal frame with composite insulated panels and glazed curtain walls with offices to the front on two levels. Its generic layout is suited to a wide range of users with a large compound to the side with a roller shutter door giving access into a secure compound, 7.1 m (min) -9.65m (max) eaves height on a production footprint of 36,856sqft with offices and staff facilities at the front over two floors at the front of the building. The factory space is light and airy and appears very well maintained. The office accommodation is on two levels and fronts the building with stair cases on each corner and a steel factory staircase in the centre rear. The accommodation is again light and airy, airconditioned with suspended ceilings, recessed lighting and under floor heating. It is fitted in a mix of open plan with manager’s offices and meeting rooms with a canteen on the ground floor and internal factory offices above the canteen on the first floor. The premises specification is of very high quality and in line with what most occupiers would require with a good generic layout with a clear span of factory space with gantry cranes with very high floor loading and offices including high ceilings and a computer room.
Ground Floor Production 36,856sqft (3424sq m) Canteen 667sqft (62sq m) Offices/Reception 2626sqft (244sq m) First Floor Offices 2594sqft (241sq m) Factory Offices 667sqft (62sq m) Total: 43,410sqft The floor loading is high and there are 3 fitted gantry cranes on site if required with 3.2, 5 and 15 tonne capacity. RV £185,000
Symonds & Sampson and their client give notice that: 1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. 2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary Planning, Building Regulation or other consents, and Symonds & Sampson have not tested any services, equipment, or facilities. JMT/31/10/2016 Viewing Strictly by appointment through Symonds & Sampson Poundbury office on 01305 251154 or Cushman & Wakefield on 0203 296 4477
Napoleon House, Gore Cross Business Park, Corbin Way, Bradpole, Bridport, DT6 3UX
Type: Land, Offices, Office, Commercial Land
Napoleon House, Gore Cross Business Park, Corbin Way, Bradpole, Bridport, DT6 3UXGBBridportDorsetDT6 3UXCorbin Way, Gore Cross Business Park
– A substantial refurbished freehold office building. – Milton Keynes - one of the UK’s fastest growing new towns. – Avebury Boulevard is known as Milton Keynes’ principal office location. – 81,662 sq ft (7,586.7 sq m) of office accommodation. – Multi-let producing a current passing rent of £1,363,409.23 pa reflecting only £16.72 per sq ft. – Estimated rental value of £1,498,400 pa reflecting £18.38 per sq ft. – 36% of the income is let securely to Allianz. – Excellent rental growth prospects with prime rents in Milton Keynes achieving £22.50 per sq ft. – 46 car parking spaces. – WAULT of 6.46 years to expiry. – Offers in excess of £21,000,000 reflecting a net initial yield of 6.08%, a reversionary yield of 6.68% and a low capital value of £258 per sq ft.
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this residential flat property for sale. The building comprises 8 self-contained residential flats: -there are two flats located to each of the four floors. -the property is ideally located in the town centre, within walking distance of the Houndshill Shopping centre and a wealth of shops and amenities. -Coin operated electric meters (to suit the new £1) -Electric heat source -No mains gas -Planning: the owner has documentation detailing that there is no restrictive condition regarding the use and the flats can be used as permanent flats. (All interested parties to make their own investigation into this planning use prior to making an offer on the property). -This residential flat investment property produces an excellent rental income. -The investment also produces an excellent rate of return / yield. -Viewings available by prior appointment through our office on 01253 316 919.
( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 5388 )
17 CHARNLEY ROAD, BLACKPOOL, FY1 4PE
Type: Residential, Other Property Types & Opportunities
The units will comprise new modern build warehouse / production / trade counter units of a steel portal frame construction. A full height shutter door will provide vehicular access with parking provided to the front of each property
The development is located in the established commercial location of Emersons Green, Bristol, some 0.4 miles (1 min) from the A4174 Ring Road, 2.8 miles (7 mins) from Junction 1 of the M32 Motorway, 3.5 miles (8 mins) from Junction 19 of the M4 Motorway and 7 miles (14 mins) from Bristol City Centre.
Neighbouring occupiers and developments include ALD Automotive, DPD Geopost (under construction), Sainsburys RDC, Knorr-Bremse, JJ Food Services, Premier Inn Emersons Green, and Bristol & Bath Science Park.
The property comprises a substantial and prominent period office building arranged over ground and first floor being of a traditional brick construction under a slate tiled hipped roof, incorporating traditional timber sash windows. Internally, the accommodation is configured to provide cellular offices, meeting rooms, kitchens and WC facilities. At the entrance to the property is a detached former gatehouse. The property also benefits from two large parcels of land, at the entrance to the site which may be suitable for further development, subject to planning permission. Substantial on site car parking is provided to the front and surrounding the property.
The property comprises a partly cleared site extending to approx. 0.479 ha (1.183 acres). The access road to the site has been constructed and mains water, drainage and electricity have been introduced to the boundary of the site.
8A Cyrus Way, Peterborough, PE7 8HP
Type: Office, Offices
8A Cyrus Way, Cygnet Park, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, PE7 8HPGBPeterborough, PeterboroughPE7 8HP4, Cyrus Way
The site extends to approximately 1.2 acres (0.49 Ha) and is roughly rectangular in shape. It is bound by Farnell Street to the north, the Forth and Clyde Canal to the east, Sawmillfield Street to the south and existing office/industrial premises and associated car parking lie to the west. Speirs Locks benefits from dual access via both Farnell Street from the north and Sawmillfield Street from the south.
The site, which is generally level, comprises of scrub-land and hard standing.
Speirs Locks, Glasgow, G4 9SJ
Type: Residential, Other Property Types & Opportunities
Speirs Locks, Port Dundas, Lanarkshire, Glasgow, G4 9SJGBGlasgow City, GlasgowLanarkshireG4 9SJ1, Sawmillfield Street
The shop occupies a prime location adjoining Edgware Road and in the same parade as Brewers Paint and ~Decorations, Royal Mail Post Office/ wh Smith, Bake and Cake Coffee Shop. Nearby transport links via Edgware Road Underground Station
Moments from the 2.66 acre site of the West End Green Berkeley Development of 690 homes, Cafes, retail shops, restaurants, boutique cinema and 38th floor rooftop restaurant.
Price: £60,000 (for the benefit of this valuable lease and to include cold store and some equipment to be agreed) Lease: 17 years lease. Current Rent: £28,000 pa Business Rate: Tbc
Viewing: Strictly by prior arrangement with Venice Properties
No logo provided
A1 Shop and basement prime location by Edgware Road, very close to the station. Shop approximately 45 M2 / 485 sq ft including basement. Lease of 17 years for sale.
Type: Retail, Office, Offices
133 Broadley Street, NW8 8BAGBLondonGreater LondonNW8 8BA133, Broadley Street
• FRI Lease Expiring January 2022 let to Tote Bookmakers t/a Betfred – January 2017 Break Option Not Exercised Due To Being Well Trading unit • £21,000per annum • 2 Doors From TSB, 3 Doors From Clydesdale Bank, Ladbrokes, William Hill and Cross Keys Pub • Approx 1,400sq ft with modern fitout • £220,000 (NOT ELECTED FOR VAT)
The subjects occupy a prominent position within a central location of Wishaw with neighbouring occupiers including William Hill, Ladbrokes, TSB, Clydesdale Bank, Madras Cottage, Cheungs Take Away, Pizza Hut & The Cross Keys Bar. The property is on a prominent position on Stewarton St, based over ground floor extending to 1,400sq ft, it is one of Betfreds busiest shops in Wishaw.
Tote Bookmakers t/a Betfred. No. of Branches 1370. Website: www.betfred.com Betfred has a reported annual turnover in excess of £417m per annum with a net worth in excess of £108m
FREEHOLD INVESTMENT FOR SALE
Type: Retail, Residential, Retail - High Street, Retail - Out of Town, Other Property Types & Opportunities
24 Stewarton Street, ML2 8ANGBWishawNorth LanarkshireML2 8AN24, Stewarton Street
The subjects comprise a prominent single retail space with prominent frontage from Battlefield Road round to Overdale Avenue. The subjects benefit from having recent redecoration by way of painted walls and flooring overlaid with vinyl. The subjects benefit from a basement which can be accessed from within the subjects. Heating is provided by way of gas central heating. The subjects would suit a variety of uses from professional services to retail requiring prominent frontage.
Prominent Corner Retail Unit with Ancillary W.C. & Staff Facilities
• Deceptively large 2 room freehouse with main road frontage. • Located within a “sea of chimney pots” with excellent immediate catchment. • Two bedroom living accommodation. • Easily operated community house. • Potential for conversion to HMO or flats.
Freehold Wolverhampton community pub/HMO opportunity - £175,000
• Freehold freehouse on edge of Wednesbury town centre. • Good immediate residential catchment. • Two highly attractive trading areas and extensive 4 bedroom living accommodation. • Large beer patio and Children’s play area. • Excellent opportunity to further promote community house with cask ale potential. • Suitable for conversion to residential use including flats and HMO.
Freehold Wednesbury public house/HMO conversion opportunity - £185,000