Commercial properties for sale in Cairnkinna Crescent, DG3
Create Alert22 results
Sorry, we currently do not have any listings for sale in 0 miles of Cairnkinna Crescent, DG3 - Please find below the nearest listings available.
• First Floor Restaurant • Established Business • Qualifies for 100% Rates Relief • Modern Fixtures & Fittings • Opposite Public Car Park • Upper Floor Redevelopment • Planning for 4 Bed Apartment • Possible Grant Assistance • Scope for Alternative Development
Primo Piano, 103 Queensberry Street, Dumfries, DG1 1BH
• Purpose-Built Distribution Warehouse • Six HGV Loading Docks • Rear Roller Door with Ramped Access • Secure Yard / Parking • Suited to Various Uses • Established Business Location • Short Distance from A75 • M74 Easily Accessible Via A701 • Flexible Lease Terms • Purchase Offers Invited • Qualifies for 25% Rates Relief • AVAILABLE FROM OCTOBER 2019
Unit, Main Road, Locharbriggs, Dumfries, DG1 3NX
Type: Warehouse, Distribution Warehouse, General Industrial, Light Industrial, Storage, Industrial
Unit Main Road, Locharbriggs, , Dumfries, DG1 3NXGBDumfries and GallowayDG1 3NXUnit
• Modern motor dealership fitted to a high standard • Prominently located with extensive road frontage • Suitable for a variety of alternative uses, subject to obtaining the necessary consents • Low site density • 994.43 sq m on 0.81 hectare (10,704 sq ft on 1.99 acres) • Vacant possession available February 2020
1 Brasswell Park, Annan Road, Dumfries DG1 3JA - Motor Dealership
Type: Showroom, Other Property Types & Opportunities
1 Brasswell Park, Annan Road, Dumfries, DG1 3JAGBDumfriesDumfriesshireDG1 3JAAnnan Road
• Detached Workshop / Store • Large Yard / Parking Area • Additional Garden Ground • Established Business Location • Convenient to Town Centre • Suited to Variety of Uses • Scope for Re-development of Site • Qualifies for 100% Rates Relief
Unit & Yard, Kingholm Quay, Dumfries, DG1 4SU
Type: Residential Land, General Industrial, Light Industrial, Storage, Land, Residential, Industrial, Commercial Land
Unit & Yard Kingholm Quay, , Dumfries, DG1 4SUGBDumfriesDumfries and GallowayDG1 4SUUnit & Yard
• Established Filling Station • Let to Certas Energy UK Ltd • GULF Branding • 24-hour Fuel • Un-manned Card Payment • Prominent High Street Location • Near to M74 (Junction 15) • Tourist Route to Edinburgh
Colvin Filling Station, High Street, Moffat, DG10 9HG
Type: General Retail, Retail - High Street, Restaurant/Cafes, Mixed Use, Petrol Station, Other, Retail, Other Property Types & Opportunities
Colvin Filling Station, High Street, Moffat, DG10 9HGGBMoffatDumfries and GallowayDG10 9HGHigh Street
Prominent Frontage Situated on Main Thoroughfare Let on Full Repairing and Insuring Lease Tenant: The Floor Store Dumfries Ltd Expiry December 2023 Passing Rent: £10,800per annum Freehold: £95,000
The subjects are located on the East side of Church Crescent, South of its junctions with Irving Street & Queensberry Street writhing Dumfries’ town centre.
Dumfries is the largest town in Dumfries and Galloway with a resident population of c. 37,500 and is Southern Scotland’s main shopping and commerce centre approximately 75 miles south of Glasgow via the M74 motorway network and the A75 trunk road.
Neighbouring occupiers include Dumfries High School, Greggs & Nationwide Building Society.
The subjects comprise an extensive ground floor retail unit set within a traditional sandstone tenemental building.
Benefitting from an extensive frontage the subjects offer multiple large display timber framed display windows along with recessed access.
Entering via twin timber framed glazed door, internally the subjects have been painted and decorated by the tenant with flooring being overlaid by laminated timber throughout, partitions have been erected to the rear to form staff area, w.c facilities and storage.
The subjects have been measured on a Net Internal Area basis to extend to the following;
Ground: 119.72sqm (1,289sq ft)
The subjects are held on a full repairing and insuring lease on the following terms:
Tenant: The Floor Store Dumfries Limited Expiry: December 2023 Passing Rent: £10,800p.a Break Option: None
Our client is offering their freehold interest in the subjects for £95,000 representing a Gross Initial Yield of 11.4%
Prices quoted are exclusive of V.A.T
Available on request
Lease & Title
Available via the marketing agent
TOWN CENTRE INVESTMENT FOR SALE: CHURCH CRESCENT DUMFRIES
Type: Retail, Retail - High Street
16 Church Crescent, DG1 1DFGBDumfriesDumfries and GallowayDG1 1DF16, Church Crescent
• First Floor Hairdresser Salon with Ground Floor Workstation • Hairdresser Business Available by Separate Negotiation • Additional Ground Floor Retail Unit Providing Rental Income • Town Centre Location • Two Parking Spaces • Possible Conversion Opportunity • Qualifies for 100% Rates Relief
6 Brooke Street, Dumfries
Type: Retail, Flat, General Retail, Other, Residential, Other Property Types & Opportunities
6 Brooke Street, Dumfries, DG1 2JLGBDumfriesDumfries and GallowayDG1 2JL6, Brooke Street
** BUSINESS PRICE REDUCED ** ** PROPERTY RENT REDUCED **
- Established Neighbourhood Convenience Store Business FOR SALE - Hot & Cold Food Snack Bar - Property Available by New Lease - £125 per week - Available Immediately - Site provides Scope for Future Extension - Solar Panels Installed - Sale Due to Emigration - Asking Price Excludes Stock
Club Convenience, Cargenbridge Store, Cargenbridge Avenue, Dumfries
** BUSINESS PRICE REDUCED ** ** PROPERTY RENT REDUCTION **
- Established Convenience Store Business FOR SALE - Leasehold Property - Property Available by Sub-Lease - £125 per week - Available Immediately - Prominent Roadside Property - Class 3 Consent - Sale Due to Emigration - Asking Price Excludes Stock
Club Convenience, 25 Glasgow Street, Dumfries
Type: General Retail, Retail
25 Glasgow Street, Dumfries, DG2 9AFGBDumfriesDumfries and GallowayDG2 9AF25, Glasgow Street
Former Care Home Redevelopment OportunityCargenholm House, New Abbey Road, Dumfries The property is location off New Abbey Road (A710) approximately 2 miles to the south west of Dumfries town centre. Situated within a hamlet comprising a number of modern residential properties and commercial occupiers, the property enjoys a rural aspect whilst being within easy reach of Dumfries. Comprising a Victorian two storey villa which has been extended to provide more modern 2 storey accommodation to the west, the property was most recently in use as a care home providing 52 bedrooms in addition to lounge rooms, staff rooms, laundry and WC's. There is a generous car park to the front of the property which in total occupies a site area of approximately 2.27 acres. Trading ceased in 2015 and Cargenholm House is currently vacant and offered with vacant possession.
Cargenholm Lodge, New Abbey Road, Dumfries, DG2 8ER
The subjects provide a high street parade of 12 rtail units, an upper floor night club and multi storey car park. All upper floors are include din the ownershipm the units provide ground floor sales with storage on supper levels. A larger reail unit is situated at the south (new Look) and north (River Island) ends of the parade.
The Southergate Centre is located on the High Street at the heart of Dumfries town centre. The subjects are situated at the south end of the High Street opposite the entrances to the Loreburne Shopping Centre. This is the pricinpal retailing section of hte shopping area with strong pedestrian flow. ( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 758498 )
Southergate Centre, High Street, Dumfries, DG1 2JA
Type: General Retail, Residential, Retail
Southergate Centre, High Street, Dumfries, DG1 2JAGBDumfriesDumfriesshireDG1 2JA40, High Street
Development land Suitable for a number of uses Phase 1 has fully serviced infrastructure Offers over £75,000 per acre Plots from 1.57 Ac (0.63 Ac) - 11.80 Ac (4.78 Ha)
The sites comprise a two phase master plan development extending in total of 26.82 Ac (10.90 Ha). Phase 1 is currently available in smaller individual plots which may also be combined. All services and road infrastructure have been established within Phase 1 however Phase 2 requires full infrastructure works to be undertaken. All Phase 1 plots are level in nature and suitable for immediate development.
Cargenbridge Business Park, Dumfries, DG2 8LT
Type: Other, Land, Other Property Types & Opportunities, Commercial Land
Cargenbridge Business Park, Dumfries, DG2 8LTGBDumfriesKirkcudbrightshireDG2 8LT
Commercial development site Suitable for a number of uses Offers over £250,000 16.83 Ac (6.81 Ha)
The site comprises a roughly rectangular shaped undeveloped land which is relatively flat in nature which formed part of a former airfield. The site would be suitable for a number of potential commercial uses subject to obtaining the necessary statutory consents.
Site B Heathhall Business Park, Dumfries, DG1 3PH
Type: Other, Land, Other Property Types & Opportunities, Commercial Land
Site B Heathhall Business Park, Dumfries, DG1 3PHGBDumfriesDumfriesshireDG1 3PH155B, Heathhall Industrial Estate
Very well presented café/bar and restaurant Excellent reputation Truffles Bistro rated one of top Dumfries restaurants on Trip Advisor Restricted trading hours/days through choice Genuine potential to increase trade 2 bedroom flat above (available by separate negotiation)
The Liquid Lounge and Truffles Bistro were re-launched following an extensive refurbishment in 2012. The business is that of a town centre bar/restaurant with separate bistro dining area. At the weekends one of the bars is used as a cocktail bar. The Liquid Lounge can accommodate up to 80 persons, whilst Truffles Bistro can accommodate 50 covers. Both areas are serviced from the same well appointed commercial kitchen. The business has seen year on year growth since it was recovered by the owners from a failed Tenant, in 2012. They have driven food sales by offering a locally sourced and freshly prepared Italian themed menu. There is real scope to increase sales by extending trading hours or perhaps introducing a Sunday carvery.
• Open plan retail unit. • Let to Criffel Crafters Limited. • Prominent position on busy pedestrian thoroughfare within Dumfries town centre. • Close proximity to prime retailing area and town centre bus stances. • Net Internal Floor Area 21.23m2 (229ft2) or thereby. • Lease expires June 2021.
The subjects comprise the basement, ground, first and attic floors of a category C listed three storey and attic mid-terraced building, which is of stone construction under a slated roof. Access to the basement / ground, and the first / attic floors is provided by way of a shared entrance vestibule.
Three car parking spaces are provided at the rear of the property, which is accessed from Brewery Street via Friars Vennel.
First and attic floor suite is let to DM HALL Chartered Surveyors Ground and Basement suite is let to Colin Smyth Labour MSP
17 Buccleuch Street, Dumfries, DG1 2AT
Type: Office, Offices
17 Buccleuch Street, Dumfries, DG1 2ATGBDumfriesDumfriesshireDG1 2AT17, Buccleuch Street