Results - Commercial properties for sale near Bradford, Devon Sorry, we currently do not have any listings for sale in 0 miles of Bradford, Devon - Please find below the nearest listings available.Need a mortgage? Click for a quote.
Hatherleigh is the small market town in Devon and is located on the A386 which is linked to the A30 approximately10 miles south. From there it links to junction 30 of the M5 and Exeter which is 32 miles south east of the town. The subject property is opposite the Cooperative Food store.
- For Sale. - A2 Planning Consent. - Ground floor only. - Offers invited in excess of £90,000
Retail Property For Sale with A2 Planning Consent in Hatherleigh, Okehampton
Type: General Retail, Retail - High Street, Retail
Nat West - Former, Bridge Street, Hatherleigh, Okehampton, EX20 3HZGBOkehamptonDevonEX20 3HZ26, Bridge Street
An elevated cleared development site accessed via a single track road. The plot is on the north side of a ridge known as Cornborough Cliffs. The property is boarded by Atlantic Way to the north, residential property to the east and west and a bank of trees to the south. Formerly the site of a large detached house with associated parking and gardens, it is fire damaged and has been demolished.
- Residential development site with planning permission for 14 dwellings - Scheme comprising a mix of townhouses and apartments - Located in a popular seaside village - Part sea and estuary views from the site - 0.43 ha (1.07 acres)
For Sale - Bideford, Devon Property/Land
Type: Residential, Land, Other Property Types & Opportunities, Commercial Land
**REDUCED PRICE** £695,000 Substantial property and former hotel and guest house in Widemouth Bay, Bude. 3 Bedroom Private House5 Bedroom Self-Contained Letting AccommodationHeated Swimming PoolApproximately 4.8 Acres, including PaddockLocated close to Beaches Camping site with Hook-ups Specification
Brocksmoor comprises 2 properties, being Brocksmoor House and Little Brocksmoor. A 3-bedroom residential property over 2 floors with open plan living room and kitchen, along with a single storey 5-bedroomed property which includes living room and sitting room along with kitchen/dining room. This ring-fenced site extends to approximately 4.9 acres, including a paddock to the north. The site benefits from an open-air heated swimming pool, along with a small camping/caravan site.
The property is available Freehold in its entirety, and we are inviting offers within the region of £695,000.
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
For more information about this property, click on "Visit this property’s website"
Award winning Cornwall holiday lodges and luxury holiday cottages plus spacious 4 bed farmhouse in an outstanding location a short distance from the coast.
• Delightful spacious 4 bedroom owners’ farmhouse with large private garden. • 2 luxury 5 star rated holiday letting cottages (one with residential planning permission). • 10 4 star rated lodges. • Indoor leisure facilities including indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, games room and spa treatment room. • Outdoor leisure facilities including tennis court, outdoor play areas. • 4 well-stocked coarse fishing lakes for exclusive guest use. • Planning permission for the addition of 12 further lodges. • Approximately 17.5 acres of gardens, grounds, woodlands and lakes. • Long established (35 years), successful and profitable business with a strong existing client base. • Tripadvisor “Hall of Fame” and Certificate of Excellence for the last 5 years. • The business has been developed and operated by our clients for 16 years who are now looking to retire.
Cornwall, North, EX23
Type: Leisure Property, Licensed & Leisure
Cornwall, NorthGBCornwall, BudeCornwallEX23 0AACombe Lane
Kingsley Court occupies a commanding position with views over Bideford Bay towards Saunton Sands. The property was constructed over 100 years ago specifically for retired servicemen from India.
A legal covenant on the property restricts the occupation of the flats to people who are 55 years or over.
The property comprises an attractive Victorian building with 25 self-contained flats of which 17 are let to tenants on assured shorthold tenancies whilst the remainder are let on a long leasehold basis. All the flats offer one bedroom accommodation with the exception of Flat 27 located on the 4th floor which comprises two bedrooms. The communal areas are in excellent order and provide residents with a visitors flat on the second floor and a laundry room on the ground floor. The property is accessed from both Kingsley Road and Atlantic Way. A lift services all floors. The car parking area for about 15 vehicles is accessed from Atlantic Way.
The house manager’s office is situated on the fourth floor. The house manager also lives on the premises within one of the flats.
The property is not listed.
The freeholders have first refusal to purchase the remaining 8 long leasehold flats. If they decide not to buy then vendor must transfer 1% of the sale price into the service charge fund.
Outstanding freehold residential investment opportunity. Located a few minutes from the beach with far reaching views over the sea towards Saunton Sands. Well-presented and maintained accommodation. Fully let with consistent historical income. 25 flats producing a gross rent of £105,500 per annum. Price: £1,150,000.
Kingsley Court, Kingsley Road, Westward Ho! North Devon, EX39 1JB
Type: Residential, Other, Other Property Types & Opportunities
PRIME RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION The site extends to approximately 3.96 acres (1.60 HA) and comprises a brown field redevelopment site with an industrial/agricultural style building. The entire site is accessed through an existing residential estate and could be built out either as a whole or divided and built in partnership with other house builders.
Grade B Offices on this prestigious business park close to the A39 in Bude, North East Cornwall
The accommodation comprises a 2 storey office building with a 3 storey extension. There is onsite parking adjacent to the building and on the adjoining site which will be cleared of the portacabin accommodation.
The offices are of steel frame construction with concrete floor under a curved profile clad roof. The building has been stripped out of all laboratory equipment and will need to be refitted.
For more information about this property, click on "Visit this property’s website"
Bude-Stratton Business Park EX23 8LY, Bude
Type: Office, Offices
Bude-Stratton Business Park, South West, Bude, EX23 8LYGBCornwall, BudeCornwallEX23 8LYBude-Stratton Business Park
• Highly visible location • Recently refurbished sales area • Healthy turnover and profits • Fantastic change of lifestyle opportunity • Excellent local reputation – all year round trade • Turnkey Business Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this thriving Newsagents & Confectioner. It has been under the proud ownership of our clients since 2010 during which time they have made considerable investment in an extensive refurbishment of the premises. It is now reluctantly being placed on the market as the vendor wishes to concentrate on their other business interests. During our clients stewardship the business has built up an excellent reputation for its welcoming atmosphere and friendly service. Operating from substantial landmark premises of real charm and character, this very well established, family-run concern has become an important focal point of the local community in the course of many years' successful trading by conducting a useful and popular retail operation and home delivery service. The store stocks an excellent choice of Newspapers, Magazines, Confectionary, Chilled Drinks and Ice Cream as well as greetings cards and stationery. Candy Shop is run by our clients with help from part time staff. The business is run at a pace to suit the owners, trading sensible hours. We are advised that it generates a turnover in the region of £350,000 per year with high gross profit margins. There is tremendous potential to increase the turnover by extending the opening hours to include evenings or expand the range of food to go or change the product mix to convenience and alcohol sales (no alcohol licence currently in place). This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended The Premises Substantial and well maintained building, benefiting from being in a highly visible trading position on one of the main shopping streets in the town centre of Bude, Cornwall. There is a good mix of independent and multiple businesses close by. Both on and off street parking is easily available. The retail premises have recently been extensively refurbished and are fitted and presented to high trade specifications throughout.
The premises briefly comprise: Internal accommodation Ground Floor • Retail area which benefits from CCTV and boasts a full range of modern, high quality fixed and freestanding purpose-built display furniture and shelving, in addition to various refrigerated and frozen display cabinets, extensive periodical and greetings cards racking, an ice cream conservator and a prominent, fully fitted general point-of-sale counter area with confectionery displays, tobacco gantry and 2 position Epos system • Store room 1 • Kitchen area • Store room 2 • Toilet
Business Details Opening Hours • 6.00am – 6.00pm Monday – Saturday • 6.00am – 4.00pm Sundays Turnover • £350,000 Per year • Newsbill £2,000- £2,500 per week Accounts • Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing Business Rates • Current Business Rates payable £5,000 per year • Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website www.voa.gov.uk Legal Costs • Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction. Planning • For further information you should make their own enquiries to Cornwall County Council, County Hall, Treyew Road, Truro TR1 3AY Stock • The business stock value is: £15,000 - £20,000 Staff • The business is run by our clients with help form part time staff. EPC • Commercial Energy Performance rating: TBC Tenure • We are advised that the business is being offered to suitable applicants with the benefit of a new lease, the details of which are to be arranged. Viewing • Strictly by appointment with the vendor's agents, Falcon Commercial, 1 Miltons Yard Axminster EX13 5FE on 01297 598080
Location Bude offers a wide range of amenities including individual shops, supermarkets, restaurants, banks, places of worship and schools. In recent years, the resort has grown in importance as a surfing centre and also now hosts an internationally renowned Jazz Festival each year. Approximately 5 miles to the south is the spectacular surfing beach at Widemouth Bay. Bude is within easy reach of the A39, which provides excellent links to Bideford, Barnstaple and the North Devon link road onto the M5, Bristol and beyond. The former capital town of Launceston is approximately 18 miles distant where there is easy access to the A30 dual carriageway, which provides valuable links to other towns, villages and places of interest including Bodmin, Plymouth and the cathedral cities of Truro and Exeter where, at the latter, the A30 joins the M5 motorway and there is a mainline railway station and international airport.
• Bude Town Centre Newsagents & Confectioners
Type: Retail, Retail - High Street
30b Belle Vue, EX23 8JSGBBudeCornwallEX23 8JS30b, Belle Vue
• Popular North Devon Public House • Separate Bars and Dining Room • Good sized customer patio style beer garden • Customer car park • Excellent turnover and profits • Spacious owners accommodation Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this popular well-presented Public House with Restaurant which benefits from spacious owner’s accommodation as well as courtyard beer garden and customer car park. It has been under the proud ownership of our clients since 2006 during which time the business has seen considerable growth. It is now reluctantly being placed on the market due to our client’s ill health. During their stewardship the business has built up an excellent reputation for its welcoming atmosphere and good food. Operating from substantial landmark premises of real charm and character, the business currently offers a full and varied menu of classic a la carte hot and cold café and restaurant meals, side orders, desserts and beverages, all prepared freshly to order in its extensively equipped catering kitchen and served in the very pleasant surroundings of a tastefully furnished and appointed dedicated dining area, which can accommodate up to 40 covers in style and comfort with numerous additional general bar and external covers also available. The Cavalier Inn is run by our clients with help from a dedicated team of staff. The business generates an excellent turnover in the region of £225,000 per year and enjoys consistently high gross profit margins. This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended. The Premises This substantial character landmark premises occupies an outstanding highly visible trading position in the centre of this popular North Devon market town and provides excellent internal and external business accommodation. The extensive first floor accommodation has 2 bedrooms and the benefit of 2 en-suite letting rooms. The well-presented and equipped accommodation briefly comprises:
Ground Floor • Entrance porch • Main Bar which has a wealth of beams and exposed brick work. There is a Wooden faced bar servery with several points of dispense, coffee machine and Epos till system. Darts area • Second Bar area with Wooden faced bar servery with several points of dispense and Pool Table • Dining Area which has approximately 40 covers and also incorporates a portable skittle alley. • Restaurant which is set for approximately 40 covers and has doors that opens out onto the courtyard beer garden. • Pool room 1 containing a pool table and darts area • Pool room 2 which has a pool table and juke box style sound system • Ladies Toilets • Gents Toilets • Well fitted commercial catering kitchen with extraction containing an array of well-maintained catering equipment • Laundry Room • Freezer room • Cellar
First Floor • Lounge • Office • Double Bedroom • Double Bedroom • Bathroom First Floor Accommodation Continued • Letting Room 1 – Double with en-suite • Letting Room 2 – Double with en-suite • Store room • Toilet
External • Well maintained and furnished patio-style public beer garden area to the rear • Car park • Private roof garden • Storage shed
Turnover • £200,000 Per year
Sales Split – 80% wet 20% food
Stock - The business stock value is approximately £5,000.
Staff - Mix of full and part time
Tenure – The business is offered with the benefit of a secure lease to suitable applicants. The length of the lease is 21 years with 4 years remaining. Current rent Payable is £22,500 per year.
EPC Rating - EPC Rating: C
Business Rates Business rates payable: £9,000 pa Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website www.voa.gov.uk
Planning Potential tenants are advised to make their own enquiries to Torridge District Council Planning Telephone 01237 428700or email email@example.com
Legal Costs Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Accounts Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
Finance Please contact us to discuss the finance opportunities for this business. We work with commercial mortgage brokers and high street lenders. If you have finance in place its always wise to get and alternative quote!
Location The historic Town of Torrington offers a complete range of amenities including 4 Banks, a Post Office, 2 Health Centres, Cottage Hospital and both Primary and Comprehensive Schools. There are a good selection of sporting and leisure facilities within the area including a 9 hole golf course, swimming pool, sports hall and the nearby Tarka Trail for walking and cycling. The town centre of Great Torrington is of immense character being closely linked with the Civil War and consequently the town has built on this by the provision of a large museum centrepiece adjacent to the town’s main car park, the Torrington 1646 Civil War Experience with other tourist attractions locally including the RHS Gardens at Rosemoor, Dartington Crystal and the Plough Arts Centre. Most of the shops and stores within the town centre itself are individually owned and there is a very loyal and supportive following for the traders which is enhanced by a lively community spirit. The ancient Port and Market town of Bideford is approximately 6 miles distance and the regional centre of North Devon, Barnstaple is approximately 11 miles.
• Popular North Devon Public House
Type: Pubs/Bars/Clubs, Licensed & Leisure
Cavalier Inn, Well Street, Torrington, EX38 8EPGBTorringtonDevonEX38 8EPWell Street