Grosevnor House is located within the Basing View area of Basingstoke. The property offers 10 storeys of office accommodation.
Grosevnor House is located in Basing View 0.6 miles to the east of central Basingstoke. The property is located within the Basing View Enterprise Zone.
The property which is in need of comprehensive refurbishment comprises the following specification:Mostly suspended ceilings Perimeter wall heating Three 13 person lifts Reception Males and female WC's per floor Kitchens
The property is held on a long lease hold of 150 years from 1994. Therefore there are 126 years unexpired on this lease agreement. The ground rent payable is currently £48,500 per annum.
- 4-Star Crowne Plaza Basingstoke comprises 140 spacious bedrooms, restaurant, lounge bar, nine meeting rooms, club lounge and substantial car parking for 156 vehicles
- Located in Basingstoke, a key corporate market and only a 45-minute train journey to London
- The hotel is within a 30-minute drive from Heathrow Airport (78 million passengers in 2017)
- Excellent meeting and events space, popular with both the local corporate and the leisure markets
- The hotel benefits from a franchise agreement with IHG under the Crowne Plaza brand expiring in 2036
- Additional facilities include a fully equipped gymnasium, steam room, sauna and treatment rooms
- Presents buyers the opportunity to acquire the asset unencumbered from management, providing prospective purchasers complete operational flexibility
- Powerful global brand and reservation system - the hotel benefits from a franchise agreement with IHG, providing robust levels of corporate and leisure business through Holidex system