* Freehold property for sale with development potential for alternative uses including residential, subject to the necessary consents * Site is approximately 0.59 hectares/ 1.45 acres * Vacant clinical building (D1) comprising 14,393 sq ft. GIA * Located in close proximity to amenities such as Eaton Park * Offers invited on an unconditional basis, subject to contract
• Planning permission for 20 flats expired (10 x 1-bedroom & 10 x 2- bedroom). • Offers invited in the region of £2.5 million subject to contract only. • Tenders to be received by close of business 9th October 2017.
* 2.9 acres of Industrially Zoned Land and a further 3.35 acres of Greenbelt are available. * Northern fringe of the Highly Regarded suburb of Adel, overlooking open countryside. * Inxs of 30,00oftsq of existing building on the site. * Following a Pre-Application meeting with LCC, they are supportive of an immediate application for residential purposes.
- Potential for residential conversion (STP) - Landmark five storey building - Secure underground parking for 125 vehicles - Located in Peterborough City Centre - Approx. 61,634 sq ft (5,723.80 sq m) - Short term leaseback to current occupier at £493,000 pa equivalent. - TO BE SOLD BY WAY OF INFORMAL TENDER - CLOSING DATE FOR TENDER BIDS 12 NOON 23RD FEBRUARY 2018
* Multi-let to 3 tenants on FRI leases * WAULT of 7.8 years, without breaks * RPIX linked rent reviews on 61% of income * Potential reversionary yield of 5.00% in 2022 * Offers in excess of £4,490,000, reflecting NIY of 4.60%
For Sale - Park Royal Multi - Let Industrial Investment
Type: General Industrial, Warehouse, Industrial
10 Cullen Way, NW10 6JZGBLondonGreater LondonNW10 6JZ10a, Cullen Way
100 acres of opportunity An outstanding opportunity to gain representation on one of the most high profile regeneration projects in the South West A year round destination with a projected 2.5 million visitors per year Units from 5000 square feet to be built to occupier's requirements to let or for sale
Bath and West Enterprise Area Units
Type: Light Industrial, Storage, General Retail, Retail - Out of Town, Retail Park, Leisure Property, Hotels, Pubs/Bars/Clubs, Restaurant/Cafes, Business park, Office, Showroom, Research & Development, Industrial, Retail, Licensed & Leisure, Offices, Other Property Types & Opportunities
Bath and West Enterprise Area The Bath & West Showground, , Shepton Mallet, BA4 6QNGBShepton MalletSomersetBA4 6QNBath and West Enterprise Area
The property comprises the freehold interest of three intercommunicating retail shops and residential upper parts.
The property has significant development potential and is to be sold with vacant possession of the entire ground floor and the residential upper parts above 62-64 Queen's Crescent.
The residential upper parts relating to 66 Queen's Crescent have been sold off on a 99 year lease from March 1978. A copy of the lease relating to 66 Queen's Crescent is available to download from our website.
The property is situated at the heart of one of London's oldest street markets, which has 77 pitches and is open all day on Thursdays and Saturdays.
Queen's Crescent is a vibrant and diverse retailing pitch with a rich history, attracting a wealth of trade from local and surrounding areas.
The property is located in the centre of Queen's Crescent Market on the southern side of the road, just east of its intersection with Malden Road.
Communications to the property are excellent: Kentish Town Station is located 0.5 miles to the east of the property, with a journey time to London St Pancras International Rail Station of only 3 minutes.:
Chalk Farm London Underground Line (Northern Line) and Kentish Town West (London Overground Line) are each a 0.3 miles away to the south and south east of the property, respectively.
Malden Road (B517) is a main bus route with services operating in close proximity to the subject property.
Large Freehold Shop and Residential Upper Parts For Sale - London NW5
Type: Residential, Retail, Flat, General Retail, Restaurant/Cafes
- A diverse, mixed-use investment portfolio comprising 16 commercial properties and 3 residential - Investment blocks. - South Yorkshire regional focus. - Total gross rent roll of £440,443 per annum. - A total of 45 occupiers across all sectors. - Offers considered for the entire portfolio, in part or for individual properties.
Multi Sector Regional Investment Portfolio
Type: Office, Offices
, Doncaster, DN1 2DYGBDoncaster, DoncasterYorkshireDN1 2DY12, South Parade
Site with full planning permission for a high quality residential apartment building of three and part-four storeys. Consisting of nine units (6 x 2 bed flats, 1 x 3 bed flat and 2 x 4 bed flats) with underground car and cycle parking and provision of private amenity space.
No logo provided
Residential Apartment Building - For Sale
2 Forty Lane, HA9 9EBGBWembleyGreater LondonHA9 9EB2, Forty Lane
1,693 sq ft office (NIA) 1 acre approx open storage yard Ancillary storage buildings Extensive on site parking Planning permission for a residential flat to the Old Station Building SAT NAV LE8 9FP
Location The Old Station Yard is situated on Station Road approximately 1 mile south of the village of Great Glen. The property has excellent access to the A6 and is situated approximately 10 miles from Market Harborough and 7 miles from the centre of Leicester, with access to the M1 at junction 21 just 8 ½ miles away.
Description As the name suggests the site is the former location of Great Glen railway station and comprises the former Station Building and adjacent yard. The station building was converted in 2015 to form excellent modern open plan offices with planning permission for a residential flat on the first floor.
The building has been converted to a very high standard and provides approximately 1,693 sq ft of accommodation over the 2 floors. The ground floor benefits from a large fully fitted kitchen, wc's and a mix of open plan office space a cellular office space. The building was sympathetically converted and retains many of the original features of the station building.
Externally the yard is laid to concrete and provides excellent open storage however benefits from a number of ancillary storage/workshop buildings, some of which could be converted to form additional office space or alternative uses subject to the required planning permissions. The site also benefits from metal gates at the site entrance with further security gates separating the parking and yard areas.
Planning We are informed that the property has a sui generis use as a timber merchants but could subject to the necessary planning consents be converted to a variety of alternative commercial uses.
Business Rates According to information provided on the Valuation Office Agency website The Old Station has a 2017 Rateable Value of £15,750.
Accommodation All measurements are taken in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice 6th Edition.
Ground floor: 115.57 Sq m (1,244 sq ft) First floor: 41.71 Sq m (449 sq ft)
Site area: Approximately 1 Acre
THE OLD STATION YARD, STATION ROAD, GREAT GLEN, LEICESTERSHIRE
Type: Offices, Office
The Old Station Yard Station Road, Leicester, LE8 9FPGBLeicesterLeicestershireLE8 9FPThe Old Station Yard, Station Road
- A1 Retail - Other Uses Considered Stp - 1,469 Sq Ft Ground Floor - 3.65M Floor To Ceiling Height - 1,432 Sq Ft Basement - 3.2M Floor To Ceiling Height - Demised 650 Sq Ft Outside Space On Haverstock Hill - Prominent Large Return Frontage - Floor To Ceiling Windows - Shell Condition - High Footfall - 7 Million Passersby Every Year
Rare Brand New Iconic A1 Retail Unit To Let
192 Haverstock Hill, NW3 2AJGBLondonGreater LondonNW3 2AJ192, Haverstock Hill
Situated on the corner of Camberra Grove and Darlington Road within Hartburn, an affluent suburb of Stockton on Tees, we are delighted to offer to the market this substantial detached property which has been sympathetically converted by our clients to provide 10 luxury apartments. The property provides a mix of one, two and three bed apartments and is presently fully occupied with occupants including retirees, families and professionals. Gross annual income at the time of preparing these particulars £73,560 per annum
Canberra Grove, Stockton-on-tees, TS18 5EF
Type: Flat, Residential
Hawthorn Lodge Apartments, Canberra Grove, Stockton-on-tees, TS18 5EFGBStockton-on-TeesDurhamTS18 5EFCanberra Grove
The property is situated in the Dennistoun area which lies approximately 2 miles east of Glasgow city centre. The property is situated at the end of a retail parade housing both national and independent retailers and comprises ground and basement floors of a 4-storey red sandstone tenement block. Alexandra Parade has excellent public transport connectivity, with trains running into Alexandra Parade and Duke Street, both a short walk from the subjects. Offers over £120,000 are invited.
- For sale - former bank branch (1,987 sq ft) - Ground and basement floors - Class 2 planning use - Not registered for VAT - Offers over £120,000 are invited - A closing date will be set.
For Sale - former bank branch
Type: General Retail, Retail - High Street, Retail
568 - 570 Alexandra Parade, Glasgow, G31 3BPGBGlasgowLanarkshireG31 3BP562, Alexandra Parade
ADDRESS: Rockingham Leisure Park, Princewood Road Corby NN17 4BH • The property provides 2,909.72 sq m (31,373 sq ft) of accommodation, with 230 car parking spaces on a site of 4.48 acres (1.81 hectares) • Potential to develop additional pods within the car park • Multi-let to 5 tenants including Greggs PLC (D&B 5A1), Anytime Fitness, Subway Realty, DP Realty and Cubone Ltd. LOCATION Corby is a town and borough located 23 miles north east of Northampton, 25 miles west of Peterborough, 44 miles north west of Cambridge, and 26 miles south east of Leicester. Corby provides easy access to the A43, A6003, A47, A14 (connecting to the M1, M6 and A1) giving access to a regional catchment of 180,000 within a 20 minute drive time. SITUATION Rockingham Park is located two miles to the north west of the town centre at the junction of Rockingham Road and Gretton Road, adjacent to Earlstree Business Park Occupiers in the immediate location include Aldi and the Chequered Flag Hungry Horse pub, with ASDA, The Range, McDonalds, Currys, M&S, Boots, Pets at Home and Sports Direct a short drive away at Phoenix Parkway DESCRIPTION The property comprises 2 detached leisure units and a separate terrace that has been sub -divided to provide 3 retail units. Rockingham Park was developed in 2007 and has become an established leisure and retail park. There is onsite parking offering 230 spaces for the estate. The freehold site comprises 4.48 acres (1.81 hectares). VAT: Applicable TENURE: Freehold PRICE: Offers in excess of £ 3,000,000 – 7.5% Net
Modern Freehold Multi-Let Leisure And Retail Investment – Corby
• Modern Riverside Offices Overlooking River Don • Centrally Located in Popular Kelham Island Area • 1,710 sq ft Net Internal Area • Available For Sale on Long Leasehold Basis • May Split into Units of 1,115 sq ft and 595 sq ft
Location Forster Street is located off Orford Lane, which is a main access road to Warrington Town Centre. The A49-Winwick Road joins Orford Lane 0.3 miles from the unit, providing excellent links to the surrounding motorway network, as well as shops, restaurants and other amenities.
The unit is located to the rear of the Co-op Convenience Store, and is accessed from Forster Street. The surrounding area is predominantly residential, although Orford Lane is all commercial in nature.
Warrington Central station is 0.5 miles away. Warrington Bank Quay station is 1.0 mile away.
Description The property is currently used as office and training space, but would be suitable for a variety of trades, including leisure and fitness uses.
Internally, the ground floor consists of a reception area, small kitchen, 2 x WC's, training room, reception area and two small offices created by partition walls. The first floor has a meeting room, further office space, WC and a small store.
The office areas have suspended ceilings incorporating fluorescent lighting. The offices benefit from gas fired central hearing and the training room has an Air Conditioning unit installed.
Accommodation Net Internal Area Ground Floor80.4m865ft First Floor 47.0m505ft Total 127.4m1,370ft
Gross Area is 1,748 ft
Services Mains electricity, water, gas and drainage are connected.
Rates Rateable Value: £7,700
Payable 2017/18: £3,588
Qualifying businesses will be exempt under Small Business Rates Relief.
Sale price £90,000
Tenure Understood to be freehold.
Legal Costs Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
Contact For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Morgan Williams, 01925 414909. Joshua Morgan JSMorgan@morganwilliams.com Callum Morgan CMorgan@morganwilliams.com ( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 335 )
The property is of single storey traditional brick construction under pitched tiled roofs, with UPVC double glazed windows in part and single glazed wooden framed windows to the front of the property. The layout comprises two large open plan former worship spaces accessed via an entrance foyer.
The general specification includes:
- A mix of strip lighting and suspended spot lighting - Plaster painted walls - Carpet covered floors - Gas central heating - Fully fitted kitchen - WC's
( Agency Pilot Software Ref: 7207 )
Former Bottesford Church, Queen Street, Leicester, NG13 0AH