Recently upgraded and fully equipped sandwich shop business located Close to Dundee University in the Cultural Quarter of Dundee.
The subjects are located on the south side of West Port, close to its junction with Park Place, within a busy and popular parade of similar sized retail premises, in close proximity to Dundee University. The surrounding area is densely populated with a mixed residential/commercial location and accordingly the premises benefit from high footfall of pedestrians. The subjects comprise an attractive retail premises, which has been upgraded recently.
Additional DetailsAccommodation and Area
The internal accommodation comprises a spacious and bright ground floor retail front shop accessed directly from West Port. The ground floor comprises a shop area with kitchenette and WC located at the rear. A stair case at the rear of the premises leads to a mezzanine floor used for preparation and storage.
The layout of the shop lends itself to various retail uses. We have measured the internal accommodation in accordance with the RICS code of measuring practice sixth edition and find the gross internal
| Floor | Size (sq ft) |
| Ground | 295.91 |
| Mezzanine | 135.95 |
The premises benefits from the following amenities:Busy Central Location Modern Frontage Flexible internal layout Terms
The subjects are available To Let at the initial rent of £10,000 per annum.
A premium in excess of £30,000 is sought in respect of the business, fixtures, fittings and stock.Viewing Arrangements
Please contact the sole selling agent, Westport Property Ltd.
Well Let Industrial Investment Opportunity
Stoke-on-Trent is strategically located in the heart of the UK, 44 miles south of Manchester, 45 miles north of Birmingham and 35 miles west of Derby. With a population in excess of 250,000 Stoke is both a regional hub and the principal city within the North Midlands. The region is home to a number of multinational companies including JCB, Bet 365, Amazon, Jaguar Land Rover, Michelin and Alstom Grid. The strength of the region’s industrial sector is exemplified by JCB’s decision to create a further 2,500 jobs in Staffordshire, whilst Jaguar Land Rover have recently gained planning consent for a new £40m car storage depot. Stoke-on-Trent’s long history of industrial manufacturing continues to the present day, with 27% of the workforce employed in manufacturing and elementary occupations. This is considerably higher than the UK average of 17%. Businesses looking to relocate to the region are also attracted by the competitive wage costs which are 14% lower than the UK average.
The surrounding area comprises a mix of industrial and trade counter accommodation, where surrounding occupiers include: B&Q, Jewson and CAEM UK. The area is complimented by a strong retail offering via the adjacent Freeport Talke Retail Park where tenants include GAP, Nike, Holland & Barrett, Costa Coffee and Marks & Spencer.
• Unit 4 - Comprises a detached 2-bay industrial warehouse unit of steel portal frame construction, extending to 5,064 sq m (54,506 sq ft), with secure yard areas off the north and south elevations. The property benefits from 6.7m eaves, 5 dock loading doors, 3 roller-shutter access doors, a large loading canopy, tenant installed mezzanine, gas blower heating and strip lighting. The property benefits from two-storey office accommodation and male and female WC’s, The tenant, National Veterinary Services Limited, is also in occupation of Unit 3 (which lies adjacent to Unit 4 but does not form part of this sale). NVSL operate a shared yard and security cabin on the northern yard, between their two units.
• The properties benefit from excellent road communications having close proximity to the A34, A500 and M6 Motorway
• Jamage Industrial Estate is situated within a well established industrial area
• The investment comprises 2 industrial units extending to 109,320 sq ft overall
• Unit 2 extends to 54,814 sq ft on a site of 2.90 acres
• Unit 4 extends to 54,506 sq ft on a site of 2.86 acres
• Unit 2 is occupied by Service Metals (Midlands) Ltd, at a rent of £177,079 per annum (£3.23 per sq ft)
• Unit 4 is occupied by National Veterinary Services Ltd, at a rent of £226,446 per annum (£4.15 per sq ft)
• Extremely favourable Average Weighted Unexpired Lease Term of 9.00 years to expiry and break
• Both tenants provide excellent covenant strength – reflecting minimum risk of business failure
• Freehold / Virtual Freehold