To Let - Unit 2, 31,700 sq ft (2,945 sq m). Available December 2017.
• Eaves height of 9m to the haunch
• Two electrically operated up and over roller shutter doors
• Floor loading capacity of 37.5 KN/sq m 200 KVA electrical supply
• Fully fitted offices with suspended ceilings, LG 3 compliant lighting and gas fired central heating
• 44 dedicated car parking spaces
M sq Ft sq Warehouse 2,615 28,150 First Floor Offices 330 3,550 Total 2,945 31,700
Trade Counter Unit Available
The unit is highly prominent being directly in front of the roundabout serving the A449, Hoo Farm Industrial Estate and Easter Park. The A449 carries a significant amount of passing traffic every day making Unit 4 a very attractive building for occupiers seeking prominence and a convenient location.
Unit 4 is a high quality warehouse building of steel portal frame construction with fully fitted offices at first and part ground floor level. The building is the last of the trade counter units on the established Easter Park development and it sits alongside established occupiers including Screwfix, Tile Choice, Bromsgrove Motor Factors and Karndean.75 KVA electrical supply Fully fitted offices with carpet tile floor coverings,suspended ceilings, LG 3 compliant lighting and gas fired central heating Dedicated loading area / yard and car parking Well managed estate