Commercial properties for rent in Dryfebridge, DG11
Create Alert20 results
Sorry, we currently do not have any listings for rent in 0 miles of Dryfebridge, DG11 - Please find below the nearest listings available.
For Rent£25,000.00 Per Annum
• Purpose-Built Distribution Warehouse • Six HGV Loading Docks • Rear Roller Door with Ramped Access • Secure Yard / Parking • Suited to Various Uses • Established Business Location • Short Distance from A75 • M74 Easily Accessible Via A701 • Flexible Lease Terms • Purchase Offers Invited • Qualifies for 25% Rates Relief • AVAILABLE FROM OCTOBER 2019
Unit, Main Road, Locharbriggs, Dumfries, DG1 3NX
Type: Warehouse, Distribution Warehouse, General Industrial, Light Industrial, Storage, Industrial
Unit Main Road, Locharbriggs, , Dumfries, DG1 3NXGBDumfries and GallowayDG1 3NXUnit
• Modern motor dealership fitted to a high standard • Prominently located with extensive road frontage • Suitable for a variety of alternative uses, subject to obtaining the necessary consents • Low site density • 994.43 sq m on 0.81 hectare (10,704 sq ft on 1.99 acres) • Vacant possession available February 2020
1 Brasswell Park, Annan Road, Dumfries DG1 3JA - Motor Dealership
Type: Showroom, Other Property Types & Opportunities
1 Brasswell Park, Annan Road, Dumfries, DG1 3JAGBDumfriesDumfriesshireDG1 3JAAnnan Road
• Modern Trade Counter / Retail • Dedicated Car Park • Prominent Roadside Location • National Operators Nearby • Suited to a Variety of Uses • Available from June 2019 • Qualifies for 25% Rates Relief • Flexible Lease Terms Available
35 Glasgow Street, Dumfries, DG2 9AG
Type: Retail, Trade counter, Light Industrial, Warehouse, General Retail, Retail - Out of Town, Office, Showroom, Industrial, Offices, Other Property Types & Opportunities
35 Glasgow Street, DG2 9AGGBDumfriesDumfries and GallowayDG2 9AG35, Glasgow Street
New tenancy agreement from Star Pubs & Bars Multiple income stream hotel Bar, restaurant and 6 letting bedrooms Managers flat with two bedrooms, a lounge and kitchen Rent £17,250 per annum
The Crown Hotel boasts 6 letting rooms and a pub with a food opportunity, everything you need for a multiple income stream business. Star Pubs & Bars is the pub business of Heineken and further information can be obtained from their informative website www.starpubs.co.uk Star Pubs & Bars are offering a Business Start-Up Agreement, a three year fixed term agreement that can be terminated at any time upon giving three months notice. Financial support is provided in the first year to include beer and cider discounts and machine income, as well as a stepped rent.
Crown Hotel, 95, High Street, Lockerbie, DG11 2DA
Type: Leisure Property, Licensed & Leisure
Crown Hotel, 95 High Street, Lockerbie, DG11 2DAGBLockerbieDumfries and GallowayDG11 2DACrown Hotel, 95, High Street
Prime Town Centre Location Unrivalled Public Transport Links Access From Castle St Adjacent to Bus Terminus Extensive Ground Floor Retail Unit Hot Food Consent Applied For Large 1st Floor Office With Potential For GYM / BUSINESS CENTRE / SERVICED APARTMENT Common Rear Yard & Loading
The subjects are situated on the West side of Castle Street within the town centre of Dumfries. The situation has recently seen extensive regeneration with a revitalised pedestrian precinct & bus terminus to the front, now known as “Burns Square”. Dumfries is the largest town in Dumfries and Galloway with a resident population of c. 37,500 and is Southern Scotland’s main shopping and commerce centre approximately 75 miles south of Glasgow via the M74 motorway network and the A75 trunk road. Shared private parking and on-street parking is available in close proximity.
Neighbouring occupiers include Greggs Bakery, Border Travel, Barclays Bank & Starbucks.
The subjects comprise a substantial ground floor retail unit with 1st floor storage accommodation within a traditional red sandstone 3 storey development surmounted by a pitched roof.
The subjects are accessed at ground floor level with a prominent aluminium framed glazed frontage with access via a double door leading to an open plan sales area with floors overlaid by Commercial linoleum. Lighting is provided by fluorescent strips recessed within the suspended acoustic tile ceiling. Internally the subjects are of an irregular shape, with the rear of the demise being offset from the front retail area. The rear of the subjects benefits from storage area, fire escape and elevator leading to the upper floor.
The first floor can be accessed via an internal concrete stairwell along with elevator. The upper floor offers large storage area, staff tea prep and w.c facilities.
The demise also benefits from common rear yard area currently utilised by neighbouring occupiers for private parking however would be primarily utilised for loading.
The subjects would lend themselves to a variety of alternate uses such as retail, office, dental practice, spa, & restaurant. Ground Floor Info
The subjects offer the following approximate Net Internal Area:
• Two Interlinking Industrial Units • Established Business Location • Convenient to A75 & Town Centre • Suited to a Variety of Uses • Qualifies for 100% Rates Relief • Available Immediately • Flexible Lease Terms • Capable of Sub-Division
Units 1&2, Brownrigg Industrial Estate, Dumfries, DG1 3JU
Type: Industrial, General Industrial, Light Industrial, Trade Counter, Retail
Unit 1-2, Brownrigg Industrial Estate Brownrigg Loaning, Dumfries, DG1 3JUGBDumfriesDumfries and GallowayDG1 3JUUnit 1-2, Brownrigg Industrial Estate, Brownrigg Loaning
• Established Business Location • Ground & First Floor Offices • Ample Car Parking • Secure Yard and Canopy Loading • Close proximity to A76 & A75 • Flexible Lease Terms Available • Capable of Sub-Division • Recently Refurbished
Unit A Lochside Industrial Estate, Irongray Road, Dumfries
Type: Offices, Distribution Warehouse, General Industrial, Light Industrial, Warehouse, Storage, Trade Counter, Industrial, Retail
Unit A Lochside Industrial Estate, Irongray Road, Dumfries, DG2 0HSGBDumfriesDumfries and GallowayDG2 0HSUnit A, Irongray Road
Prominent town centre location Double retail frontage Close proximity to national retailers Potential for 100% Rates Relief 85.48 sq m (920 sq ft)
The subject property comprises ground floor retail accommodation within a two storey and attic mid terraced building of traditional sandstone construction with rendered upper elevations beneath a mansard style roof finished in slate and felt/ lead. There is a single storey rear extension of brickwork construction with roughcast render beneath a pitched roof clad in slate. Access is provided to the premises by a timber glazed central entrance door from Queensberry Street, and a fire exit door to the rear of the property, leading to Dobies Wynd and a service yard. Internally the subjects provide retail sales, staff, kitchen and toilet accommodation.
10 Queensberry Street, Dumfries, DG1 1EX
Type: General Retail, Retail
10 Queensberry Street, Dumfries, DG1 1EXGBDumfriesDumfriesshireDG1 1EX2, Queensberry Street
• Modernised Offices • Dedicated Car Parking • Ground & First Floor Space • Town Centre Location • Available October 2017 • DDA Compliant Ground Floor • Available whole or as suites • Suites from 837 ft2 to 1,410 ft2
24 Nith Place, Dumfries
24 Nith Place, DG1 2PNGBDumfriesDumfries and GallowayDG1 2PN24, Nith Place
** NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION - DUE LATE 2018 / EARLY 2019 ** http://brasswelldevelopments.co.uk/
Qualifies for 12 months 100% ‘Business Growth Accelerator Rates Relief’
- Purpose Built Offices - 2,250 square feet - 10,070 square feet - Accessible Location Adjacent to A75 whilst Remaining Convenient to Dumfries Town Centre - Good Nearby Amenities including, Hotels, Restaurants, Starbucks and 24Hr fuel - High Energy Efficiency - High Specification Category A Finish - DDA Compliant Open-Plan Space - Lift Access to Upper Floors - Dedicated Car Parking with Electric Charging Points - Overspill Car Park within Adjacent Site - Fast Fibre Broadband - Air-Source Heating and Raised Flooring - Fully Managed Communal External and Internal Areas
Brasswell Office Park, Annan Road, Dumfries, DG1 3JA
Type: Office, Offices, Business park
Brasswell Office Park, Annan Road, Dumfries, DG1 3JAGBDumfriesDumfriesshireDG1 3JAAnnan Road