Commercial properties for rent in Dalbeattie, Dumfries & Galloway
Create Alert20 results
Sorry, we currently do not have any listings for rent in 0 miles of Dalbeattie, Dumfries & Galloway - Please find below the nearest listings available.
Prime Town Centre Location Unrivalled Public Transport Links Access From Castle St Adjacent to Bus Terminus Extensive Ground Floor Retail Unit Hot Food Consent Applied For Large 1st Floor Office With Potential For GYM / BUSINESS CENTRE / SERVICED APARTMENT Common Rear Yard & Loading
The subjects are situated on the West side of Castle Street within the town centre of Dumfries. The situation has recently seen extensive regeneration with a revitalised pedestrian precinct & bus terminus to the front, now known as “Burns Square”. Dumfries is the largest town in Dumfries and Galloway with a resident population of c. 37,500 and is Southern Scotland’s main shopping and commerce centre approximately 75 miles south of Glasgow via the M74 motorway network and the A75 trunk road. Shared private parking and on-street parking is available in close proximity.
Neighbouring occupiers include Greggs Bakery, Border Travel, Barclays Bank & Starbucks.
The subjects comprise a substantial ground floor retail unit with 1st floor storage accommodation within a traditional red sandstone 3 storey development surmounted by a pitched roof.
The subjects are accessed at ground floor level with a prominent aluminium framed glazed frontage with access via a double door leading to an open plan sales area with floors overlaid by Commercial linoleum. Lighting is provided by fluorescent strips recessed within the suspended acoustic tile ceiling. Internally the subjects are of an irregular shape, with the rear of the demise being offset from the front retail area. The rear of the subjects benefits from storage area, fire escape and elevator leading to the upper floor.
The first floor can be accessed via an internal concrete stairwell along with elevator. The upper floor offers large storage area, staff tea prep and w.c facilities.
The demise also benefits from common rear yard area currently utilised by neighbouring occupiers for private parking however would be primarily utilised for loading.
The subjects would lend themselves to a variety of alternate uses such as retail, office, dental practice, spa, & restaurant. Ground Floor Info
The subjects offer the following approximate Net Internal Area:
• Two Interlinking Industrial Units • Established Business Location • Convenient to A75 & Town Centre • Suited to a Variety of Uses • Qualifies for 100% Rates Relief • Available Immediately • Flexible Lease Terms • Capable of Sub-Division
Units 1&2, Brownrigg Industrial Estate, Dumfries, DG1 3JU
Type: Industrial, General Industrial, Light Industrial, Trade Counter, Retail
Unit 1-2, Brownrigg Industrial Estate Brownrigg Loaning, Dumfries, DG1 3JUGBDumfriesDumfries and GallowayDG1 3JUUnit 1-2, Brownrigg Industrial Estate, Brownrigg Loaning
• Established Business Location • Ground & First Floor Offices • Ample Car Parking • Secure Yard and Canopy Loading • Close proximity to A76 & A75 • Flexible Lease Terms Available • Capable of Sub-Division • Recently Refurbished
Unit A Lochside Industrial Estate, Irongray Road, Dumfries
Type: Offices, Distribution Warehouse, General Industrial, Light Industrial, Warehouse, Storage, Trade Counter, Industrial, Retail
Unit A Lochside Industrial Estate, Irongray Road, Dumfries, DG2 0HSGBDumfriesDumfries and GallowayDG2 0HSUnit A, Irongray Road
• Modernised Retail Unit • Previously Used as Takeaway • Suited to a Variety of Uses • Large Display Window • Close Proximity to High Street • Available Immediately • Flexible Lease Terms • Qualifies for 100% Rates Relief
15 Nith Place, Dumfries, DG1 2PL
Type: Retail, General Retail, Restaurant/Cafes, Office, Offices
15 Nith Place, Dumfries, DG1 2PLGBDumfriesDumfries and GallowayDG1 2PL15, Nith Place
Newly refurbished self contained light industrial/trade counter unit with WC/kitchenette accessed by new electric roller door. Workspace unit benefits water, 63A single phase electric supply and 15m x 8m gated and secure yard space to the front of the property. Suitable for a variety of uses. Ideal small business location, with free estate-wide high speed broadband available. Easy access to A75 ring road (Dumfries).
Self contained light industrial/trade counterworkspace with kitchenette, adjacent to separate warehouse space accessed by roller door. Workspace unit benefits from 22m x 5m yard space to the side of the property. Suitable for a variety of uses with water and 3 phase electricity supply Ideal small business location, with new free estate-wide high speed broadband available. Easy access to A75 ring road (Dumfries).
The subject property comprises ground floor retail accommodation within a two storey and attic mid terraced building of traditional sandstone construction with rendered upper elevations beneath a mansard style roof finished in slate and felt/ lead. There is a single storey rear extension of brickwork construction with roughcast render beneath a pitched roof clad in slate. Access is provided to the premises by a timber glazed central entrance door from Queensberry Street, and a fire exit door to the rear of the property, leading to Dobies Wynd and a service yard. Internally the subjects provide retail sales, staff, kitchen and toilet accommodation.
10 Queensberry Street
Type: Retail Park, Retail
10 Queensberry Street, Dumfries, DG1 1EXGBDumfriesDumfriesshireDG1 1EX12, Queensberry Street
The subjects are situated within the well established business area of Lochside Industrial Estate, located off Irongray Road. This location is set a short distance from the A76 trunk road therefore, providing excellent links to the national road network.
Unit A, Irongray Road, Dumfries, DG2 0JE
Type: General Industrial, Industrial
Unit A, Irongray Road, Lochside Industrial Estate, Dumfries, DG2 0JEGBDumfriesKirkcudbrightshireDG2 0JEIrongray Road
* Coming in 2019 * All enquiries welcome for new purpose-built 8,000 sq ft portal frame building sub-divided to suit individual requirements. 5m eaves height. Yard space available. Suitable for a variety of uses. Ideal business location, with new estate-wide high speed broadband available. Easy access to A75 ring road (Dumfries).
* Currently under refurbishment * Self contained office/trade counter unit with kitchenette. Designated parking space. Suitable for a variety of uses. Ideal small business location, with new estate-wide high speed broadband available. Easy access to A75 ring road (Dumfries).
• Modernised Offices • Dedicated Car Parking • Ground & First Floor Space • Town Centre Location • Available October 2017 • DDA Compliant Ground Floor • Available whole or as suites • Suites from 837 ft2 to 1,410 ft2
24 Nith Place, Dumfries
24 Nith Place, DG1 2PNGBDumfriesDumfries and GallowayDG1 2PN24, Nith Place
** NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION - DUE LATE 2018 / EARLY 2019 ** http://brasswelldevelopments.co.uk/
- Purpose Built Offices - 2,250 square feet - 10,070 square feet - Accessible Location Adjacent to A75 - Good Nearby Amenities - High Energy Efficiency - High Specification Category A Finish - DDA Compliant Open-Plan Space - Dedicated Car Parking with Electric Charging Points - Fast Fibre Broadband - Air-Source Heating and Raised Flooring
Brasswell Office Park, Annan Road, Dumfries, DG1 3JA
Type: Office, Offices, Business park
Brasswell Office Park, Annan Road, Dumfries, DG1 3JAGBDumfriesDumfriesshireDG1 3JAAnnan Road