• Modernised Retail Unit • Previously Used as Takeaway • Suited to a Variety of Uses • Large Display Window • Close Proximity to High Street • Available Immediately • Flexible Lease Terms • Qualifies for 100% Rates Relief
15 Nith Place, Dumfries, DG1 2PL
Type: Retail, General Retail, Restaurant/Cafes, Office, Offices
15 Nith Place, Dumfries, DG1 2PLGBDumfriesDumfries and GallowayDG1 2PL15, Nith Place
Newly refurbished self contained light industrial/trade counter unit with WC/kitchenette accessed by new electric roller door. Workspace unit benefits water, 63A single phase electric supply and 15m x 8m gated and secure yard space to the front of the property. Suitable for a variety of uses. Ideal small business location, with free estate-wide high speed broadband available. Easy access to A75 ring road (Dumfries).
Self contained light industrial/trade counterworkspace with kitchenette, adjacent to separate warehouse space accessed by roller door. Workspace unit benefits from 22m x 5m yard space to the side of the property. Suitable for a variety of uses with water and 3 phase electricity supply Ideal small business location, with new free estate-wide high speed broadband available. Easy access to A75 ring road (Dumfries).
The property is located in Lockerbie which lies approximately 75 miles from Glasgow and only 20 miles from the border with England. The property consists of former banking hall, interview rooms and staff welfare facilities. Additionally, there is garden ground to the rear.
- Ground Floor : 1,784 sq ft. - Located in the main High Street. - Guide Price : £55,000 of rour client's heritable interest. - To be sold at SVA Property Auction on 22nd November 2018.
For Sale - By Auction - 47 High Street, Lockerbie
Type: Office, Offices
47 High Street, Lockerbie, DG11 2JHGBLockerbieDumfriesshireDG11 2JH47, High Street
Prominent Position Extensive Frontage Single Storey Potential For Sub-Division for Form Multiple Units Trade Counter / Retail / Office / Nursery / Gym / Restaurant / Showroom 8,298sq ft Car Park £45,000p.a.x
The subjects are situated on the West side of Mains Street at its junction with Arthurs Place to the North within the town of Lockerbie. The town of Lockerbie is situated around 20 miles to the north of the English border and forms part of the Dumfries & Galloway council area. Lockerbie is well connected on the main trunk road network via the M74 and is also situated on the main railway line forming part of the West Coast mainline linking ultimately with Glasgow to the north and Carlisle & London to the south.
Neighbouring occupiers include, Tesco, Lockerbie Police Office, Home Bargains & Bells of Lockerbie.
The subjects comprise a prominent single storey building of traditional sandstone construction with steel framed extension to the West surmounted by a pitched roof. The subjects benefit from loading area off Arthurs Place with parking to the rear accessible from Main Street & Arthur Street for approx 20 vehicles. The subjects benefit from extensive glazed frontage facing onto Main Street with return frontage onto Arthurs Place with access gained via a recessed doorway situated at the junction facing onto Goods Station Road.
Internally the subjects were previously utilised as an extensive retail space with floors being overlaid by a mixture of linoleum and ceramic tile with lighting provided by way of ceiling mounted fluorescent strips. The subjects have been partitioned to the rear to form extensive storage area, office, staff facilities and w.c.
The rear of the subjects also benefits from loading bay, with the subjects potentially capable of alternative uses such as gymnasium, soft play, nursery alternatively could be partitioned to form multiple units
Ground: 770.74sqm (8,298sq ft)
The subjects have been assessed and entered onto the valuation roll with the following NAV/RV with the following;
The subjects are available on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a negotiable term for £45,000p.a.x. Our client is inviting offers for their freehold interest in the subjects
All figures quoted are exclusive of V.A.T.
Available on request
By appointment only
TO LET/FOR SALE: Extensive Corner Site in Town Centre Lockerbie
Type: Retail, Office, Residential Land, Distribution Warehouse, General Industrial, Light Industrial, Warehouse, Storage, Retail - High Street, Retail - Out of Town, Retail Park, Design & Build, Showroom, Trade counter, Offices, Residential, Industrial, Other Property Types & Opportunities
1 Mains Street, DG11 2DGGBLockerbieDumfries and GallowayDG11 2DG1, Mains Street
The subject property comprises ground floor retail accommodation within a two storey and attic mid terraced building of traditional sandstone construction with rendered upper elevations beneath a mansard style roof finished in slate and felt/ lead. There is a single storey rear extension of brickwork construction with roughcast render beneath a pitched roof clad in slate. Access is provided to the premises by a timber glazed central entrance door from Queensberry Street, and a fire exit door to the rear of the property, leading to Dobies Wynd and a service yard. Internally the subjects provide retail sales, staff, kitchen and toilet accommodation.
10 Queensberry Street
Type: Retail Park, Retail
10 Queensberry Street, Dumfries, DG1 1EXGBDumfriesDumfriesshireDG1 1EX12, Queensberry Street
The subjects are situated within the well established business area of Lochside Industrial Estate, located off Irongray Road. This location is set a short distance from the A76 trunk road therefore, providing excellent links to the national road network.
Unit A, Irongray Road, Dumfries, DG2 0JE
Type: General Industrial, Industrial
Unit A, Irongray Road, Lochside Industrial Estate, Dumfries, DG2 0JEGBDumfriesKirkcudbrightshireDG2 0JEIrongray Road
* Coming in 2019 * All enquiries welcome for new purpose-built 8,000 sq ft portal frame building sub-divided to suit individual requirements. 5m eaves height. Yard space available. Suitable for a variety of uses. Ideal business location, with new estate-wide high speed broadband available. Easy access to A75 ring road (Dumfries).
* Currently under refurbishment * Self contained office/trade counter unit with kitchenette. Designated parking space. Suitable for a variety of uses. Ideal small business location, with new estate-wide high speed broadband available. Easy access to A75 ring road (Dumfries).
• Modernised Offices • Dedicated Car Parking • Ground & First Floor Space • Town Centre Location • Available October 2017 • DDA Compliant Ground Floor • Available whole or as suites • Suites from 837 ft2 to 1,410 ft2
24 Nith Place, Dumfries
24 Nith Place, DG1 2PNGBDumfriesDumfries and GallowayDG1 2PN24, Nith Place
** NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION - DUE LATE 2018 / EARLY 2019 ** http://brasswelldevelopments.co.uk/
- Purpose Built Offices - 2,250 square feet - 10,070 square feet - Accessible Location Adjacent to A75 - Good Nearby Amenities - High Energy Efficiency - High Specification Category A Finish - DDA Compliant Open-Plan Space - Dedicated Car Parking with Electric Charging Points - Fast Fibre Broadband - Air-Source Heating and Raised Flooring
Brasswell Office Park, Annan Road, Dumfries, DG1 3JA
Type: Office, Offices, Business park
Brasswell Office Park, Annan Road, Dumfries, DG1 3JAGBDumfriesDumfriesshireDG1 3JAAnnan Road