Approximately 32 Acres of Land
The property comprises an irregular plot of land totalling approximately 32 acres. The field is level, albeit gently sloping from north to south.
The land is currently used for grazing, with natural boundaries and gated access to the south east, opposite the former Anchor and Hope Public House.
A national grid electricity line crosses the field, with a single pylon situated within the field.
The field lies in a rural location to the south of Ash, approximately 1.5 miles north east of the M20. West Kingsdown is approximately a mile and a half to the south west.
Freehold. Please note that a number of plots have previously been sold off and removed from the title. They are shown in green on the title plan, a copy of which can be found within the legal pack.
Sevenoaks District Council - www.sevenoaks.gov.uk
Refer to the legal documentation
This property is being marketed for sale due to insolvency and therefore no warranties or guarantees in any respect, including VAT, can be given. The information in these particulars has been provided by the vendors to the best of their knowledge but the purchaser must rely solely upon their own enquiries.
BIDDER AML REQUIREMENTS
For clarification, before being approved to bid, we require the following from all bidders, the documents must be certified by a solicitor who is a member of the law society and be sent from the certifiers e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Certified copies of Government issued ID –provided by the certifying solicitor
• Proof of address from within the last three months – provided by the certifying solicitor
The certification must comply with HMRC requirements:
• a statement that the document is “Certified to be a true copy of the original seen by me” and where appropriate, “This is a true likeness of the person” from a person who is competent at document inspection and impostor detection, such as a person from a regulated industry or in a position of trust
• an official stamp of the person certifying and indication of professional status
• been signed and dated with a printed name
• the occupation and address or telephone number
If bidding as a company we will require confirmation of the company name and number and documentation from all persons with significant control.
Brontie Peacock Call me 07591 384 573