Freehold Light Industrial Unit
Steel frame with brick elevations
Established light industrial estate
0.32 acres (0.13 hectares)
The unit comprises a detached steel framed building with brick elevations beneath a pitched corrugated roof with solid concrete flooring throughout. There is an extension to the southern elevation of the building with separate level access loading door. The extension is of steel frame construction with metal clad elevations.
Internally the property comprises a workshop at ground floor level which has been partitioned to provide several work areas. A mezzanine structure covers the southern end of the workshop which is currently used for offices and showroom purposes. There is three phase electricity and mains water throughout.
The unit is circa 7,190 sq ft.
Externally the property benefits from 8 car parking spaces.
The subject property is located in a rural district equidistant between the towns of Tunbridge Wells and Ashford to the east and west; and between Maidstone and Hastings to the north and south respectively.
The property is situated on the northern side of the B2086 Cranbrook Road/Swattenden Lane which connects the nearby towns of Cranbrook and Tenterden. The A229 is a short distance east of the property and is the primary route through the area connecting with the A21 approximately 13 miles south and the M20 at Junction 6/7 (20 miles north).
Access to the unit is along a private road and which can cater for HGVs and other large vehicles.
Tunbridge Wells - www.tunbridgewells.gov.uk
BIDDER AML REQUIREMENTS
For clarification, before being approved to bid, we require the following from all bidders, the documents must be certified by a solicitor who is a member of the law society and be sent from the certifiers e-mail to email@example.com:
• Certified copies of Government issued ID –provided by the certifying solicitor
• Proof of address from within the last three months – provided by the certifying solicitor
The certification must comply with HMRC requirements:
• a statement that the document is “Certified to be a true copy of the original seen by me” and where appropriate, “This is a true likeness of the person” from a person who is competent at document inspection and impostor detection, such as a person from a regulated industry or in a position of trust
• an official stamp of the person certifying and indication of professional status
• been signed and dated with a printed name
• the occupation and address or telephone number
If bidding as a company we will require confirmation of the company name and number and documentation from all persons with significant control.
Max MasonCall me 020 7198 2051