• Three new units coming soon For sale or To Let
• 2.3 miles north of Shrewsbury Town centre
• Convenient access close to the Shrewsbury bypass with direct access to the A49/A5 and M54/M6
• B1 and B8 uses, including vehicle sales and repairs with 30% trade counter consent
• 35 national, regional and local trade counter occupiers including: Brandon, Euro Car Parts, GFS- Car Parts and Tool Station
The unit comprises a modern, single storey factory/warehouse unit fronted by two storey offices. Dedicated car parking is provided to the front of the unit with a large loading yard to the rear.
Handley Page Way is a turning off Old Parkbury Lane that provides access into Phase 200 of the highly successful Parkbury Business Park. The unit occupies a prime position within the estate, with a pleasant open aspect.
Parkbury lies close to the M25 (Junction 21) and M1 (Junction 6) allowing easy access to central London and the North. The estate lies between the towns of St Albans and Radlett which are each within easy reach. Radlett mainline station is within a few minutes’ drive and offers a swift and regular service to London St Pancras International.
• Greenfield industrial development site of 20.8 ha (50.2 acres) approx.
• Sites available from 1 acre upwards
• Allocated Enterprise Zone status
• Outline planning for B1 (Light Industrial), B2 (General Industrial) and b8 (Warehouse & Distribution) uses
• Strategic location close to the East Gate of Immingham Dock abd A180/ M180
Looking to market properties or increase brand awareness? Find out more about Propertylink's advertising options, and how we can tailor the perfect marketing package to meet your objectives.
Read up on hot topics and frequently asked questions around buying and renting commercial property, provided by some of the UK's leading commercial property experts.
Looking for flexible office space? Search hundreds of serviced offices to rent in London.
Looking for agents in a specific area? Search here to find contact details and to view each agent’s available properties.
Visited by thousands of occupiers, investors, developers and agents every month, and part of the UK’s leading commercial property resource, Propertylink is a must in your marketing strategy. If you’re looking to generate leads, build brand awareness, or both, contact us today to find out how we can build the ideal advertising package to meet your objectives.