• Exceptional residential development opportunity in a sought after residential location
• Development partner is sought to facilitate the delivery of a residential scheme and high quality sustainable community within a large scale, mixed use development
• Outline planning permission for up to 400 dwellings
• Gross residential development area extends to approximately 32.9 acres (13.3 hectares)
• Expressions of interest should be submitted to Knight Frank LLP by 7 September 2018
Exceptional Development Opportunity
Located within the wider Mindenhurst development which has outline planning permission for 1,200 new homes, primary school, retail outlets, sports facilities, employment space and over 69 hectares of public green space
Parcels C & D have outline planning permission to provide up to 135 residential units and associated commercial floor space
Site area totals approximately 3.55 hectares/8.77 acres
The site will be fully serviced
Unconditional offers invited
RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Subject to planning
Former School on 0.83acre site
Closing date for receipt of offers: 14 September 2018
Looking to market properties or increase brand awareness? Find out more about Propertylink's advertising options, and how we can tailor the perfect marketing package to meet your objectives.
Read up on hot topics and frequently asked questions around buying and renting commercial property, provided by some of the UK's leading commercial property experts.
Looking for flexible office space? Search hundreds of serviced offices to rent in London.
Looking for agents or auctioneers in a specific area? Search here to find contact details and to view each agent's and auctioneer's available properties.
Visited by thousands of occupiers, investors, developers and agents every month, and part of the UK’s leading commercial property resource, Propertylink is a must in your marketing strategy. If you’re looking to generate leads, build brand awareness, or both, contact us today to find out how we can build the ideal advertising package to meet your objectives.