Situated in Hall Green, Cambrai Court offers all the logistical benefits of being located in the City Centre but without the everyday traffic nightmares and steep prices you would expect from renting office space in Central Birmingham.
With Hall Green Train Station a short walk away, you are able to be in the City centre in 9 minutes, 3 times an hour.
Based on the main A34 Stratford Road into the City, Cambrai Court is equidistant from Birmingham Centre (20mins) and Solihull (20mins).
Nearby Hall Green Train Station provides access to the City Centre in 9 minutes, 3 times an hour whilst Birmingham Airport provides links to the rest of the world. The M42 is 15 minutes away providing direct access to the UK’s motorway network
Cambrai Court is a distinctive building recently fitted out to an extremely high standard and consisting of semi-serviced offices and private suites with scope to accommodate your business growth.
We currently have a range of offices and suites to suit from 2- 16 people.
A meticulously kept period property, it has been beautifully developed to include all the contemporary and modern amenities required by businesses today. It is attractive to both smaller and larger Companies and the friendly on-site management team creates a warm welcome for both occupiers and visitors alike.
We currently have various tenants on site including Solicitors, IT Companies, Insurance Brokers, Wealth Managers, Tax Consultants, Construction Companies, etc.
Local amenities include Waitrose and a new shopping mall with restaurants and bars.
All the offices have been newly decorated to the highest level giving an impressive feel for you, your staff and your customers.
• 9 mins by train to Birmingham City Centre ( 3 times per hour )
• 20 mins by Car
• Premium specifications and finish.
• The offices qualify for 100% Small Business Rate Relief, resulting in Nil Rates Payable.
• 350mb Internet Access
• The competitive rents include on-site parking with additional parking available close by.
• Access to a fully equipped boardroom.
• Latest LG7 Lighting
• Excellent Travel Links
• On site Management Team
• Local amenities include Waitrose and the new Shirley shopping centre.
Please do not hesitate to contact our friendly management team on 0121 702 1644 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about these fantastic offices.
• 82 bed spaces in existing configuration with the potential for an additional 15, subject to configuration
• Potential to reconfigure to materially enhance income
• Direct let with forecast income of £836,000 for 2019
• Potential to increase income to in excess of £1,000,000 pa under new ownership
Properties held in an SPV limited company which is available for purchase giving added financial benefits
• 2 mins walk to both Windsor Central and Windsor & Eton Riverside station
• x3 newly renovated 1 bedroom apartments
• Well placed for both long and short lets
• Income of circa £45,000 pa
• Lease circa 997 years
• Low annual outgoings
Looking to market properties or increase brand awareness? Find out more about Propertylink's advertising options, and how we can tailor the perfect marketing package to meet your objectives.
Read up on hot topics and frequently asked questions around buying and renting commercial property, provided by some of the UK's leading commercial property experts.
Looking for flexible office space? Search hundreds of serviced offices to rent in London.
Looking for agents or auctioneers in a specific area? Search here to find contact details and to view each agent's and auctioneer's available properties.
Visited by thousands of occupiers, investors, developers and agents every month, and part of the UK’s leading commercial property resource, Propertylink is a must in your marketing strategy. If you’re looking to generate leads, build brand awareness, or both, contact us today to find out how we can build the ideal advertising package to meet your objectives.